XLocker.net - Earn Upto 7.05$ Sharing Adult Images + 10% Ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013-11-16
$5.00REJECTED (Donot Use Short URL Services)
2013-11-03$5.01REJECTED (Donot Use short-url Services.Its against our TOS)

No content on "SHORT URL SERVICE".And I have to disconnect service "SHORT URL SERVICE" all out.

Why do you still refuse to pay..I ask for proof.

Or you are a "SCAM".

Terms of Service
This XLocker Service Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which XLocker ("we") offer services to you ("User"). By using our services, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:

We reserve the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.

Copyrighted material are also strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to decide appropriate content and can delete images at any time without User notification.

Users must agree to comply with all laws which apply to their location, including copyright and trademark laws. Images that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If someone has an infringement claim against you, you will be asked to remove the copyrighted file until the issue is resolved. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, XLocker is under no obligation to become involved.

XLocker is not liable for your images due to the unavailability or loss of the website. We make no claims of future reliability in serving, hosting or storing your images.

XLocker is commited to cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise.

can't see any image from this site.
8qWukNt.jpg

no button to close these ads. what to do?

2013-11-16$5.00REJECTED (Donot Use Short URL Services)
2013-11-03$5.01REJECTED (Donot Use short-url Services.Its against our TOS)

No content on "SHORT URL SERVICE".And I have to disconnect service "SHORT URL SERVICE" all out.

Why do you still refuse to pay..I ask for proof.

Or you are a "SCAM".

Terms of Service
This XLocker Service Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which XLocker ("we") offer services to you ("User"). By using our services, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:

We reserve the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.

Copyrighted material are also strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to decide appropriate content and can delete images at any time without User notification.

Users must agree to comply with all laws which apply to their location, including copyright and trademark laws. Images that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If someone has an infringement claim against you, you will be asked to remove the copyrighted file until the issue is resolved. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, XLocker is under no obligation to become involved.

XLocker is not liable for your images due to the unavailability or loss of the website. We make no claims of future reliability in serving, hosting or storing your images.

XLocker is commited to cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise.

SCAM - Really a big word for us.

Ok Here's insider story !!!

You're Using Short url : bc.vc/2d3GNV

and here's proof at our end your traffic sources :

nx3Sm9q.png

You're using bc.vc url shortner services. if you're so confident that you have left short url services and you shared same images somewhere then email us support@xlocker.net , we're ready to compensate with you. But using SCAM word without verifyng things, Its A Big WORD for us and its against our reputation.

Thanks.

can't see any image from this site.
8qWukNt.jpg

no button to close these ads. what to do?

Its Deleted And Fixed.

Thanks For your feedback.

Can you please make a deduction. In part as a bc.vc out for me.
Last because I have canceled out all bc.vc.
I do not want to.
You use the same statistics. As an excuse to me. If the statistics are indicative BC.vc.
You can use it as an excuse not to pay me again.

well, i will give it a try
BTW my traffic source is facebook, if you don't accept it just tell me cuz i saw your terms there is nothing about Social media traffic
Keep it up

well, i will give it a try
BTW my traffic source is facebook, if you don't accept it just tell me cuz i saw your terms there is nothing about Social media traffic
Keep it up

For Your Information. Terms of service is about regulation of website Excl. Affiliate System. affiliate TOS is on Affiliate page. Facebook traffic is'nt allowed :).

Thanks for your feedback :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back