XLocker.net - Earn Upto 7.05$ Sharing Adult Images + 10% Ref

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlocker

Banned
Banned
Dear WJ Users,You can use our free dedicated image hosting with our affiliate system.with this system every one get a chance to earn good income by sharing adult images. All you have to do is register on our site,upload images and share with others, when others view your images your account will start generating money automatically.

advertise.png

Basic Condtions;

1) 1 View Counted From Each IP Per 24 Hours.
2) You Must Be Logged In Your Account While Uploading Images.
3) Your Uploads Must Honor Our TOS & Respect Copyrights.
4) Your Account Will Be Deleted And Your Earnings Will Be Terminated If You Try To Send Automated Hits.

Not Allowed Traffic;

1) Automated Hits,Bots Etc.
2) Any Referrals from short url services i.e. adf.ly etc.
3) Any Social Media traffic i.e. twitter,facebook,Reddit,Blogspot etc.

Register :- XLocker - Earn Money from your adult images

Support/Contact Us :- XLocker - Earn Money from your adult images

Terms Of Services :- XLocker - Earn Money from your adult images

If You have any further queries please do PM Me or drop me a email - XLocker - Earn Money from your adult images

With Regards,
XLocker

Last edited:
347 comments
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you move "Australia" to Tier 2 or Tier 1 ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you send PayPal to Indian member ?

Because there are many image host admins those who are from India and it's impossible to send money from one Indian PayPal account to another Indian PayPal account.

Only Non-Indian PayPal account holder can send money to all over the world including India.

If you have PayPal account outside of India then you should able to send money to India through PayPal. So, Indian admins' are using Bank Transfer to send money to Indian members.

Last edited:

Can you move "Australia" to Tier 2 or Tier 1 ?

Can you send PayPal to Indian member ?

Because there are many image host admins those who are from India and it's impossible to send money from one Indian PayPal account to another Indian PayPal account.

Only Non-Indian PayPal account holder can send money to all over the world including India.

If you have PayPal account outside of India then you should able to send money to India through PayPal. So, Indian admins' are using Bank Transfer to send money to Indian members.

Yes,We Can send money to indian paypal and about australia, it will be on tier 1 in short period of time as we are testing new affiliate which is on australia based. it will be up in a day or two.

Thanks for your response :)

Last edited:
The rates is to low :( i got 1070 picture views and only 0.14 $ :( i got clicks from all over the world but got little money..

The rates is to low :( i got 1070 picture views and only 0.14 $ :( i got clicks from all over the world but got little money..

Your username is MIXAS on xlocker? rates is same as stated .. but traffic originated from tier 3 countries (86%) as per our reports. and single IP viewing atleast 14-15 times. as stated single IP will be counted only once per 24 hours.

Thank You :)

What am I missing here?
Tier 1 - 3 Points Per Unique View (4.06$ Per 1000 Unique Views) Tier 2 - 0.9 Points Per Unique View (1.22$ Per 1000 Unique Views) Tier 3 - 0.1 Points Per Unique View (0.14$ Per 1000 Unique Views) 1 point = 0.001$ ->Minimum payout at 5$ (5000 points)
Ok, 1 point=0.001$ Tier 3 gives me 0.1 point per unique view, meaning that 1000 UV will earn me 100 points. 100 points should be 0,10$, but it's saying that 1000 UV from tier 3 will earn me 0,14$. For tier 2, 1000 UV earns me 900 points, which should be 0,90$, but earns me 1,22$. Lastly, tier 1, 1000 UV equals 3000 points, which should be 3$, but earns me 4,06$. In other words, by tier 1's rate, 1 point=0.00135$ by tier 2's rate, 1 point=0.00135$ and by tier 3's rate, 1 point=0.0014$ Tier 3 is actually the one with highest point value. Also, if you use tier 1 or 2 point rates, 5000 points=6,75$ and if you use tier 3 rate, 5000 points = 7$. Are you using points or a monetary counting base to compute your users' earnings?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back