XLocker.net - Earn Upto 7.05$ Sharing Adult Images + 10% Ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have in account balance $3.24975
while in reports it shows Total Profit During Period:$0.2531

so whitch one is my real earnings?

Thanks for the reply.
I think there is a problem then since i've just started to use your service and my account balance should match profit during period.

I have in account balance $3.24975 while in reports it shows Total Profit During Period:$0.2531 so whitch one is my real earnings?
Account balance is the real balance which you can withraw.. profit during period is the profit you have earned during selective period. Hope you understand.

I have the same thing going on is the reports page just out of date/not updating properly?

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply.
I think there is a problem then since i've just started to use your service and my account balance should match profit during period.

Account balance is the real balance which you can withraw.. profit during period is the profit you have earned during selective period. Hope you understand.

I have the same thing going on is the reports page just out of date/not updating properly?

Seems some serious problem. will you please email us screenshot of both (My Account/Report Page) !! with your username, such that i will look into your account. We will appreciate that.

i have an img with 5 download but in earnings it shows that i have earn nothing from it ... does it not shows fraction amounts?

admin if u pls kindly remove the continue to image Option and make it appear for unique ip once ... will we more good for us

Seems some serious problem. will you please email us screenshot of both (My Account/Report Page) !! with your username, such that i will look into your account. We will appreciate that.

I sent you an email

Ticket Has been opened. Will be resolved in 48 Hours.

Update :

1.New Contest will be open soon.Its like Who earn first 50 will get 100$ from us. !! Entries will be registered soon !!

I request for my money on 2013-11-18 and ammount is $9.30 by PayPal. My account shows Paid. But, i do not received any payments.

User Id : adder69

Last edited:
I request for my money on 2013-11-18 and ammount is $9.30 by PayPal. My account shows Paid. But, i do not received any payments.

User Id : adder69

I Think you got paid + Additional income as premium member. (12. Sumthing $)

Please Check your paypal. And Contact us with your PP Email - Helpdesk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back