XFileShare.eu - Earning Plan PPD (All Countries Paid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys i have some files on xfileshare that i want to upload also on another host to have another backup but those files are very large and i don't want to upload them again... is there a way to create direct download link so i can remote upload my files on the other host? Thanks please xfileshare reply :) This host rocks! Byeee

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciao ragazzi volevo uploadare alcuni miei file che ho su xfileshare anche su un altro host per avere un doppio backup ma dato che questi file sono molto pesanti vorrei non ricaricarli di nuovo... c'è la possibilità di creare direct download link per fare il remote upload dei miei file sull'altro host? Grazie a tutti per favore xfileshare rispondimi :) Siete il miglior host di sempre! Ciaooo

Thanks betzulia for the reply i tested this way on 3 different hosts but all of them give me that error:

Error: received an html page instead the file

I am a premium user but i can't remote upload my xfileshare files away... is this method working for you? Any1 can help me? Please xfileshare when you come help me! Thanks to all :)

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Please, fix it quickly!! :(

Online again :D

Last edited:
When is goona be online again files from fs12? Passed over a week and files are still offline. We need files back on...

L.E.:

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (postmaster@www.xfileshare.eu), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Again and again and again...the site can't be used.

Last edited:
Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (postmaster@www.xfileshare.eu), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

gabi deja de usar este hosting viene en problema tras problema y te aseguro que hara como muchos se llevan el dinero de los usuarios, recomiendo que uses los de siempre

He finished writing fake? Anonymous have 170 kb/s and Members Free have 300 kb/s.

All FileServer have 10Gbps port dedicated.

XFileShare Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back