XFileShare.eu - Earning Plan PPD (All Countries Paid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
scaled.php

Where are the Captchas?? 8-)

It's going to be resolved these problems? Alot of my files are missing, site doesn't work half of the time and a lot of errors....are you going to do something about those things admin?

EVERY TWO MIN GIVE ME
Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (postmaster@www.xfileshare.eu), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
''''''''''''''''''
OGNI DUE MIN MI DA
Software error:

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (postmaster@www.xfileshare.eu), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

We are working on the MySQL server so that you do not repeat in the future, but is that any time you can write the errors, we have announced that these days we will optimize the mysql server.

With patience, you get everything.

Regards, XFileShare Team

I've asked same questions some days ago but nobody answered me...why i get the message "No File"?
At the start i have'd that message only on fs12 but you sayd it's because the maintenance, now it is on some files on fs16, fs17, fs24, fs28, fs29 too and i get the message for some files uploaded today.

Please give me a straight answer....

Software error:

fix it please :)

Software error:

fix it please :)

I also have the same problem :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back