Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I got a site sale but not sales from my link. My link only exist on my site and I wonder how can that happen. This is not the first time this has happened and it is very frustrating. I have been getting pittance since xerver fucked up somewhere in September.

Why always I face off with upload problems?
If you don't have enough money to do business, don't do it!

Everyday I am trying to upload a file 10 times.
Rent nice servers and developers, otherwise you can't be one of the big filehosting sites.

The other issue I have still waiting to get paid since 2014-10-07.
Your allegation is "We don't have enough Webmoney limit"
So, try to get better Webmoney passport.

Dudes, please do your job seriously.

You are going bad day by day.

Last edited:
Why always I face off with upload problems?
If you don't have enough money to do business, don't do it!

Everyday I am trying to upload a file 10 times.
Rent nice servers and developers, otherwise you can't be one of the big filehosting sites.

The other issue I have still waiting to get paid since 2014-10-07.
Your allegation is "We don't have enough Webmoney limit"
So, try to get better Webmoney passport.

Dudes, please do your job seriously.

You are going bad day by day.

Mine is also pending.
XERVER is primary host on my site and low upload speed is really irritating.
If they does not solve their problems from there side (including payment), I will have to remove this host.

yup, something is really fuc*ed up with upload - speed drops, unable to finish uploads, unable start uploads and all that kind of problems :/

Fix the upload issue especially with the crappy FTP, people are getting tired of that!

And pls include file size on the download page, I just wonder why on earth you don't wanna show the file size.

Dear users

We are adding more servers today.

About the payments, there are only a few Webmoney payments left to make, we are sending them everyday.

We do pay, we have never missed a payout.

I will update everyone once our new servers have been added.

Thank you for your support.

Regards

Rory

Dear Users

There will be a few minutes of downtime while we link our new servers and bind them in our network.

Updates will be posted shortly.

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
Dear Users

We have worked tirelessly to improve our service and we will continue to do so on a daily basis.

Please note that when there are issues, its not because we are "Newbies" or "Amateurs". All file hosting sites face the same issues we have at some point and we do our best to fix them as quickly as possible, but some issues take a little longer to resolve than others.

So thank you all for your patience.

We really appreciate it.

Regards

Rory

Upload instability seems to be fixed now, thanks xerver (y)

also, im still interested in that wire payout option, any news about this?

hi

I want to see a statistic with sales. because i have aprox 100 dw/day and no sale :) ! I'm on 50% PPD and 50% sales . if the site don't sale to much i will go on 100% PPD status

Thank you !

Got Paid! (Finally :whistling::whistling::whistling:)

AooozC6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back