Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sales very very bad. To make things worse, you got resellers which you're not paid for.

Sales are fine. They are increasing every day.

404 Not Found

nginx

why i am still getting this..?

We have tried to recreate this error but could not do so. Please clear your cache or try another browser. Alternatively send me a PM with the links you are trying to download.

404 Not Found

nginx

because they sucks and totally newbie .
I will refund who paid premium from my users and delete all and move on
and I suggest u do the same : move on

Please provide us with your username.

min payout Changed To 25 Euro !!
Why ?!

This was announced before the last payout date.

--------------------------------------

Webmoney needs to increase our limits before we can make more payments. Only 7 payments are still pending in Webmoney, all others have been sent.
Regards

Rory

Sales are fine. They are increasing every day.

404 Not Found

nginx

We have tried to recreate this error but could not do so. Please clear your cache or try another browser. Alternatively send me a PM with the links you are trying to download.

404 Not Found

nginx

because they sucks and totally newbie .
I will refund who paid premium from my users and delete all and move on
and I suggest u do the same : move on

Please provide us with your username.

min payout Changed To 25 Euro !!
Why ?!

This was announced before the last payout date.

--------------------------------------

Webmoney needs to increase our limits before we can make more payments. Only 7 payments are still pending in Webmoney, all others have been sent.
Regards

Rory
beside come here and complain about webmoney or ask username why you don't start replay to support tickets or come to skype ?

There is constant problem with slow working FTP. Files stay on FTP for long time, sometimes half an hour. Sometimes, for someone odd reasons don't show up at all. This apply especially for 1 GB or bigger one, but it happens also with small ones. The only way to workaround this problem is sending from other host by remote, then file is added quickly. Can I ask to fix this issue?

Same issue with me, and frequently the files disappear themselves in FTP, pls fix!

Regards

Rory

if you have problems with webmoney
why do not change by neteller or other
pending since 7/10/2014 :cursing:

Last edited:
Regards

Rory

2014-10-07€ xxx.xxPENDING

One of these 7 payments is me? Please pay me as soon as possible.

Looks like I am also in those 7 guys.

Anyway, HAPPY DIWALI
:sun:

Diwali-Festival-sms.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back