Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rory,
Look like your affiliate reports page to has problem.
i can't see all my download stats please fix it asap.

xFwNBAT.jpg

I'm also want unlimit space could you please upgrade for me my account is 'r3xx'
Thanks in advance.

Xerver is adding some changes in backend as well as front end, so you may notice few changes, it will back to normal once the testing is finished.

Offtopic:
it wont affect the downloaders and download count/earnings, so be cool and carry on your work :)

Last edited:
Dear users

We are trying to find other means to top up our Webmoney account today, really sorry about the delay.

We are doing our best.

Please note that @smartboy is now going to be offering support to affiliates on Wj. We will still respond to requests ourselves, but we cannot be online everyday so thats were @smartboy comes in :)

His skype name is: smartboy.xerver

Please add him if you need support.

Best Regards

Rory

Last edited:
Thanks rory for official announcement.

Hi guys, from now on, i will respond to your queries related to xerver, you can post here or Private Message (PM) me, i will try my best for solution.
Thanks
Skype id: smartboy.xerver

regards
Smartboy

Last edited:
I think you need to change the topic name because 35 EUR / 1000 PPD / PPV is not true. 31.08 you change rate to 25 EUR / 1000 PPD / PPV and in the first post you need put the real values ​​for PPD, also affiliate earnings is not 20% is 10% now, exchange earnings to premuim cost 5,95 not 3

Last edited:
About Pending Webmoney/Skrill Payments :
Guys If you have paypal account means, please pm me your username, and paypal id, if you dont have paypal, please be patient, we will send to your purse once we receive the fund.
sorry for incovenience

Offtopic:
as loading funds to our WME purse taking too much time than expected. Skrill account is still not approved.

regards
Smartboy

+ -- +
@buxi
will be reported for renaming, Thanks

About Pending Webmoney/Skrill Payments :
Guys If you have paypal account means, please pm me your username, and paypal id, if you dont have paypal, please be patient, we will send to your purse once we receive the fund.
sorry for incovenience

Offtopic:
as loading funds to our WME purse taking too much time than expected. Skrill account is still not approved.

regards
Smartboy

+ -- +
@buxi
will be reported for renaming, Thanks

Hello,
Sent you a PM
Thank you.

@lebienaime
replied :)

Guys who Pm'ed me for pending Webmoney/Skrill Payments in Paypal are sent.

For any queries, just pm me or post here
Thanks

regards
Smartboy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back