Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
@souza
as we're upgrading our network, so may be you feel some upload error, but that will be fixed :)

We started Processing for the guys who PM'ed to change their payment to paypal (Pending webmoney).

@hullapulla
webmoney is taking too much time, hope we will fix that soon.

Guys PerfectMoney is fine for payout ?? because it's easy for us to load/send funds, Please share your suggestion about Payout in Perfect money, so we consider it
Thanks

Offtopic:
As we have Paypal merchant account, we doesn't have any problem in sending payout in paypal.

Last edited:
@souza
as we're upgrading our network, so may be you feel some upload error, but that will be fixed :)

We started Processing for the guys who PM'ed to change their payment to paypal (Pending webmoney).

@hullapulla
webmoney is taking too much time, hope we will fix that soon.

Guys PerfectMoney is fine for payout ?? because it's easy for us to load/send funds, Please share your suggestion about Payout in Perfect money, so we consider it
Thanks

Offtopic:
As we have Paypal merchant account, we doesn't have any problem in sending payout in paypal.

hi smartboy

paypal payment is no problem, why I'm still waiting for?
I made a PayPal payment request for three tickets
Still not received payment
8/6 required to pay, for a month
I missed three applications
When can I get paid in the end?
Rory guarantee that I can get paid yesterday
But still not,
Tickets 0000372

Last edited:
@qa71520
we started processing, you will receive shortly :)

@kemalettin67
Still few country affilaites have problem with paypal, and also due to its fees on every transaction, so only we choosed webmoney, but loading fund got a big headache, thats why we planned for perfectMoney.

image.png

When will you pay me, i wait too long :facepalm:

username: nekotamo

@raki
as we receive some funds from our reseller tomorrow (WME), so we will process few users tomorrow, if you have paypal means, juts pm me your username and paypal id, we glad to process it today itself.

Sorry for the inconvenience, as we have fund loading problem in our webmoney account, already we applied for merchant passport in webmoney, stil in progress.
Thanks

@moulefriite
can you please pm me your username and paypal id, so i analyse and send payment :)

Sorry for the inconvenience, as our skrill account is still not working/approved, initially we processed payment by skrill using normal account (that was limited now), but few accounts are marked as paid without paying due to skrill limit, but we sent their fund through paypal.

PM sent ;)

@moulefriite
forwarded your paypal details, will receive shortly (maximum within tomorrow).

Few guys changed payout to paypal are sent.
Vientos your payment also done :)

EDIT ::
@moulefriite
our payment processing team processed yours in less than minute

Please check it

Thanks

@sidiko
buddy you requested in 25 August, so you will receive in coming 16 . (16 September)

Payments are made on the 1st and 16th of every month. Request on or before the 7th to be paid on the 16th. Request on or before the 23rd to be paid on the first.

Dont worry we pay you ontime in your payza.

regards
Smartboy

Offtopic:
We dont have any problem in paypal and payza.
webmoney/Skrill issue will be fixed soon, we're doing our best.

Last edited:
@sidiko
buddy you requested in 25 August, so you will receive in coming 16 . (16 September)

Payments are made on the 1st and 16th of every month. Request on or before the 7th to be paid on the 16th. Request on or before the 23rd to be paid on the first.

Dont worry we pay you ontime in your payza.

regards
Smartboy

Offtopic:
We dont have any problem in paypal and payza.
webmoney/Skrill issue will be fixed soon, we're doing our best.
Mate, the nearly payment (WME) over request day, thats your fault, not us, cause we are request right on request day, but you are paying too low and its over to next day request, thats why we can't request in correct day :facepalm:

P/s: and about WME payment? still pending... :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back