XenForo - Has the vBulletin / IPB killer arrived?

You gonna buy XenForo

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
XenForo is so promising forum software, it's developed by the ex-developers of vBulletin (Mike and Kier) they obviously know what customers want and trying to make an excellent forum software, XenForo has features not in vBulletin and may never come, check out their amazing "Have You Seen...?" forum for more info, I've installed beta 1 to test it and managed to easily configure it's style and it's so far good, you may see it here.

After all it just needs some time for the final release to be a real stable alternative for vBulletin.

XenForo definitly beats IPB in my opinion, I just don't like IPB, too many un-needed jS and jQ. vBulletin is still one of the most used forums software I think.
I go for XenForo, easy to use and powerful administration area.

XenForo definitly beats IPB in my opinion, I just don't like IPB, too many un-needed jS and jQ. vBulletin is still one of the most used forums software I think.
I go for XenForo, easy to use and powerful administration area.

IPB is feature-rich, it isn't packed with unnecessary stuff either. I personally like it more so than vBulletin because of the ACP and the tools in IPB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back