Status
Not open for further replies.
x7.to is scam site coz i did payout of 27EURO but did not got as there in news they wrote they will sent money on 15 May and today is 15 may and now i m trying to make login and login failed error coming when i m trying to recover my pass alias not found error coming as i did mail to them did not got any reply yet that means they are scam

x7.to is scam site coz i did payout of 27EURO but did not got as there in news they wrote they will sent money on 15 May and today is 15 may and now i m trying to make login and login failed error coming when i m trying to recover my pass alias not found error coming as i did mail to them did not got any reply yet that means they are scam

YES me too.
I thinks they are scam now.

:'(

this is the reply I got from them n my account is also deleted

Code:
Dear Sir or Madam,

over  the course of reviewing your outpayment request, we've noticed that so-called  "download-generators" were deployed at the download of your uploaded files,  which violate against our TOS ([URL]http://x7.to/legal#p4[/URL] - 4.4).
Our protection system could detect the  manipulation of our affiliate system at your account and due to the fact that  you've thus illegally obtained a significant financial advantage, we herewith  terminate our contract according to our TOS without notice and  irrevocably.
Furthermore we've suspended your account with immediate effect  and deleted all uploaded files.
As a consequence also your right to any  credit or outpayments expires and generally the established Support for our  customers because of the manipulation of our system.
Should we detect that  you've also previously received outpayments wrongfully, we explicitly reserve  the right to take legal steps against you.

when i have asked them about payment that i have requested and havent got it as they promised 15/5

they replied within 5 hrs :)

Dear Sir or Madam,

your payment will be processed today.

Mit vorzüglicher Hochachtung

lets wait n' see ;)

yea i got that email too
Code:
Dear Sir or Madam,

over the course of reviewing your outpayment request, we've noticed that  so-called "download-generators" were deployed at the download of your  uploaded files, which violate against our TOS ([URL]http://x7.to/legal#p4[/URL] -  4.4).
Our protection system could detect the manipulation of our affiliate  system at your account and due to the fact that you've thus illegally  obtained a significant financial advantage, we herewith terminate our  contract according to our TOS without notice and irrevocably.
Furthermore we've suspended your account with immediate effect and  deleted all uploaded files.
As a consequence also your right to any credit or outpayments expires  and generally the established Support for our customers because of the  manipulation of our system.
Should we detect that you've also previously received outpayments  wrongfully, we explicitly reserve the right to take legal steps against  you.

Respectfully yours,

Malcolm L. Cotting
Customer Care Services

x7 International Ltd.
Flat 01B3 10/F.
Carnival Commercial Building,
18 Java Road, North Point
Hong Kong

also delete my acc

Code:
Dear Sir or Madam,

over the course of reviewing your outpayment request, we've noticed that so-called "download-generators" were deployed at the download of your uploaded files, which violate against our TOS (http://x7.to/legal#p4 - 4.4).
Our protection system could detect the manipulation of our affiliate system at your account and due to the fact that you've thus illegally obtained a significant financial advantage, we herewith terminate our contract according to our TOS without notice and irrevocably.
Furthermore we've suspended your account with immediate effect and deleted all uploaded files.
As a consequence also your right to any credit or outpayments expires and generally the established Support for our customers because of the manipulation of our system.
Should we detect that you've also previously received outpayments wrongfully, we explicitly reserve the right to take legal steps against you.

Respectfully yours,

Malcolm L. Cotting
Customer Care Services

x7 International Ltd.
Flat 01B3 10/F.
Carnival Commercial Building,
18 Java Road, North Point
Hong Kong

x7.to - first class filehosting

this is the reply I got from them n my account is also deleted

Code:
Dear Sir or Madam,

over  the course of reviewing your outpayment request, we've noticed that so-called  "download-generators" were deployed at the download of your uploaded files,  which violate against our TOS ([URL]http://x7.to/legal#p4[/URL] - 4.4).
Our protection system could detect the  manipulation of our affiliate system at your account and due to the fact that  you've thus illegally obtained a significant financial advantage, we herewith  terminate our contract according to our TOS without notice and  irrevocably.
Furthermore we've suspended your account with immediate effect  and deleted all uploaded files.
As a consequence also your right to any  credit or outpayments expires and generally the established Support for our  customers because of the manipulation of our system.
Should we detect that  you've also previously received outpayments wrongfully, we explicitly reserve  the right to take legal steps against you.

I email them to request payout and they've just terminated my account.
The reply from them:

Dear Sir or Madam,

over the course of reviewing your outpayment request, we've noticed that so-called "download-generators" were deployed at the download of your uploaded files, which violate against our TOS (http://x7.to/legal#p4 - 4.4).
Our protection system could detect the manipulation of our affiliate system at your account and due to the fact that you've thus illegally obtained a significant financial advantage, we herewith terminate our contract according to our TOS without notice and irrevocably.
Furthermore we've suspended your account with immediate effect and deleted all uploaded files.
As a consequence also your right to any credit or outpayments expires and generally the established Support for our customers because of the manipulation of our system.
Should we detect that you've also previously received outpayments wrongfully, we explicitly reserve the right to take legal steps against you.

they just paid for me now!! 20.25Euro

proof
kb6nx1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back