Status
Not open for further replies.

What error are you receiving, niepp2010?

Regards,
Willy!

i think that you have a serious problem with stats, it's now 3 days i dont have any sales X-(, you have a lot of problems with files manager and remote upload... is what you call it a filehost !!!!!

No, there is not an issue with stats. Not having a sale for a few days does not indicate a stats issue ;)

What issues have you been having with the file manager and remote upload?

Please PM me some information on your issues and your account ID!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey Willy,

Is there a delay with the stats? Its been a while since my stats last incremented. Could you please check it out. Thanks ! :)

I don't see any issues with your stats, kiddo!

Regards,
Willy!

Hello Willy

Today is the last day of the promotion , want know when we will get money of the promotion , in the payment of today or will be next wednesday?

Regards

The request links will go live TOMORROW - you will have until the 5th of September to request them, which means they'll be paid out on your NEXT PAYOUT! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
hey willy just a little question..i'm on download...i made a sale and it's showing in stats but 100% tht sale is from my blog bcoz i posted tht topic to my blog only....so stats must show domain sale too but showing nothing in my domain sale and no earning :(

hey willy the redirection between the .com to .in (i stay in india) is kinda making my IDM download a WEB page instead of the file ... and even when i put the wupload.in in the "site login" option it does not download the file.... please advice. and yah am behind a proxy :(

Please remove the stupid locale re-direct it is causing havoc with uploading and downloading :(

JGM.

Last edited:
Cannot download anything!!! getting a web page if i tried to download from wupload.com/.in please help!!! even with the site login entered!! WTF is this?

bro i have really slow net so i upload to one site and then remote upload to other site... i have pro a/c in wupload n filesonic and you both have banned filejungle ip plz un banned them as i need to upload there but i don't have any other pro then you 2 guys ...

hey willy the redirection between the .com to .in (i stay in india) is kinda making my IDM download a WEB page instead of the file ... and even when i put the wupload.in in the "site login" option it does not download the file.... please advice. and yah am behind a proxy :(

Put *.wupload.in

Regards,
Willy

wupload.com is redirecting me to wupload.in Is this new domain for indian users or some shit???

Yes, we've added a few new country domains.

Regards,
Willy!

@willy no use .. still getting web page only... and when i open it in browser... it properly downloads... but only with browser downloader.. which is like 10x times slower than IDM :( i think the transition between the .com to .in is the culprit here... coz everything was working yesterday and i just started uploading to wupload and bought a premium account :( but now this happens...

@willy no use .. still getting web page only... and when i open it in browser... it properly downloads... but only with browser downloader.. which is like 10x times slower than IDM :( i think the transition between the .com to .in is the culprit here... coz everything was working yesterday and i just started uploading to wupload and bought a premium account :( but now this happens...

Let me look into this.

In the meantime - I would suggest Jdownloader! IDM is very buggy and causes a lot of failed logins/IP bans. Their techs are unresponsive so it's hard for us to try to fix issues with them, which is why we suggest Jdownloader - they provide support for us and we do for them!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back