Status
Not open for further replies.
70% of first sales is a fine plan. All who are complaining to reduce it to 50% are on $40 PPD plan and 70% PPS is tempting them to change plan.

70% PPS & $40 PPD plans are excellent plans to motivate affiliates to optimize their files both in terms of sizes, premium sales (by not mirroring with other hosts).

If Wupload reduces PPS rates or no PPS plan like fileserve then all will mirror the files with other hosts which will not bring any sales so ultimately no profit but loss to Wupload.

Totally incorrect, even reduce ppd to $30 - whatever it takes to get the infrastructure in place so it does not kill my traffic sources. Traffic is king here. Rates go down but surfers go up is the same for me and more money for wupload. Rates stay high but traffic dies because the downloads are too slow then this is serious damage to my site and serious damage to wupload reputation. If i try a few times from a filehost and get crap speed i never try it again. This damage is not easy to fix. Don't think short term.

Actually $40 PPD is bit incorrect as $40 only for 2GB+ downloads from group A countries. Only 1 download is counted from premium users so getting $40 from 1000 unique premium users is virtually impossible thing. Its better to say $33 PPD.

Reducing PPS rates might not land Wupload to more profit as high PPS rates motivates affiliates to sell more premium so on an average it can bring more profit to Wupload in terms of sales & re bills also Wupload can cut down PPD costs.

Anyway Wupload is just starting so its normal to see some problems now, soon they will become the best file host. Simply improving the download & upload speed is not enough to get more sales & re-bills as affiliates need proper rewards for their efforts take for example rapidshare & megaupload they offer best speeds, but due to lack of affiliate rewards hardly no one is using them nowadays except for remote upload purposes.

I Dont Know,but im Premium and im Dowloading at 500-600 KBPS,its normal for me,i got 8 MB,real 6 MB,Its a good speed,I think Wupload should only be a Europe Host,bcuz if they not fix DL Speeds from U.S.A and others,this will not be good,i got a rapidleech and it RU so fast,and i even listen to music and RU to Uploadstation in the same time,i think Web Upload will be always slow if you dont have so much MB's,otherwise im not getting so much downloads because of DL Speed failure on America,it stills same on Latin America,i just upload Latin American stuff,most of downloads are from them,i were used to get 150-200 Downloads a day,now just 50-70,im sorry for the poor guys getting shitty download speeds,too sometimes y upload Spanish Stuff,i think Spain DL Speeds should be fine

Willy if you come to ICQ, please send me mssage. I found a problem in search
I have a file that can not be found by search. it may be a small bug.

Stats today is soooo bad - almost nothing :facepalm:
Speeds reallyyyy bad - a little bit better than downloading with phone/fax modem 56kb/s(like 12 years back in time):'(

i am posting 30 treads per day on 100 forums :| i don't think i deserve 2 $ per day only...on filesonic i post 5 posts per day and i am making 4 5 $ ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back