Status
Not open for further replies.
7 hrs to DL 1.68GB file, and its still not done. This is Disappointing.
I've had bad dl speed since the day I joined (June 20). This sucks.:facepalm:
Almost 2 months with shitty dl speeds. And ive sent emails to wupload.

Hey, sand!

I understand and fully agree with you - the speeds are ESSENTIAL to the profitability of ALL parties involved!

I can't give you an exact ETA, because, well - that's the nature of the business. You're right, in one sense - installing hardware software can be easy - but we're talking about software and hardware that has to handle millions of downloads a day, millions of uploads, and traffic which comes from all over the world!

Wupload has EXTREMELY competent techs working on these issues and maintaining the site and infrastructure, and I trust them 100%.

The fixes and hardware upgrades will be in place VERY SOON - that I promise you.

We don't want an exact ETA like you tell.. but a rounded date...the best ETA you can give us...
Something that isn't "very soon" because is very relative and it didn't tell anything new...
And obviously we're not talking about when the next hardware will be in place because also stable filehosts will add new hardware periodicallu forever... wer'e talking when the installed hardware will be enough to handle the requests for more than a week without problems..

I think a lot of people want to know this...i want to know... to choose if keep working with you or moving somewhere else..

Willy do you understand that wupload's reputation is starting to go bad among downloaders? It'll be harder to recover the longer you take to fix this problem and its already been a month. Just a warning.

how to download wupload file with orbit/flashget, all i get is a htm file
can someone/wupload pls answer, been asking this question for sometime no one seem to bother.

Wupload is not doing so good with the download speed, and I think I will make filesonic as my primary download link and wupload as the backup links if this does not get fix within 2 weeks. I waited wupload more than a month now to get everything fix because Willy said that the new hardware are coming, but it is taking too long. If this continues, I will be taking my 6 to 13 sales a day to filesonic. I hope I don't have too, but...

Love, payment's are made on every Wednesday.

And make sure you have entered your payment ID and confirmed it with that confirmation mail. ;)

i am alertpay not paypal

i am alertpay not paypal

Love, payment's are made on every Wednesday.

And make sure you have entered your payment ID and confirmed it with that confirmation mail. ;)

i am waiting from week and nothing send :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back