Status
Not open for further replies.
@Willy
RL uploads from US server is so slow and most of the time the upload FAILS.

[SLIDE]http://i25.lulzimg.com/90d219.jpg[/SLIDE]

do you have RL plugin for US servers?

Thanks

PS
im on 1gbps

m not able to change payment gateway from Paypal to Alertpay.

I click "submit" after entering AP id , still in settings it shows as "Paypal"

Willy dude i loss my Email password which i use in Wupalod please willy please change my Email form my account any INFo you want of my account i can send you please Willy please answer me ASAP please

Willy We don't want an exact ETA like you tell.. but a rounded date...the best ETA you can give us...
Something that isn't "very soon" because is very relative and it didn't tell anything new...
And obviously we're not talking about when the next hardware will be in place because also stable filehosts will add new hardware periodicallu forever... wer'e talking when the installed hardware will be enough to handle the requests for more than a week without problems..

I think a lot of people want to know this...i want to know... to choose if keep working with you or moving somewhere else..

I think we will never have an answer different than "soon" or "very soon".. today i have to upload 50 files.. but your ftp keeps failing uploads... and the few that works go with a speed of 50 kbps... How can i keep uploads files with wupload when it takes 10 times more than other hosts and i can't even trust to put files in queue when i'm not there to check because a lot of time when you have troubles it fails uploads?

Last edited:
Everybody's Moving to Wupload - PPS PROMO!!!

600x450_PPS_Promo.png

To celebrate the success of our new PPS plan, as promised we're launching a new promo to thank our NEW PPS affiliates!

FROM AUGUST 18 - 31, 2011 WE'LL BE PAYING UP TO 110% OF ALL PREMIUM SALES!

It works like this:
For current and new affiliates under our 70% PPS plan:

As long as you earn $50 from Premium Sales between Aug. 18 - 31, we'll pay 100% of all Sales! 110% if you're a site owner!!!

Example:
Make $70 from Premium Sales, get $100!
+ 10% Domain Sale: $110!

The countdown begins! Switch to our 70% PPS plan, start uploading, and have all of those links ready for Thursday, August 18!!

Regards,
Willy!

Well it seems you guys are having trouble with Upload speeds, my upload speeds are great for Wupload FTP getting a average of 16-18mbps so Maybe it is the provider you are with guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back