Status
Not open for further replies.
Can´t understand why filehoster´s staff don´t make the infraestructure improvements without affecting anyone. Waste our money better (Yeah i paid for premium) or at least work with more skilled people :facepalm:

nice that you say fuck Wuplaod FTP you are right i leave Wuplaod before 2 days and now i am so happy with other hosting you all alos leave this fucking host wasting time

s63.wupload.com is down, can't download

The connection has timed out

The server at s63.wupload.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

i`m paying for what ??

Willy!

WTF is this? its a joke? i`m paying premium and i`m working with this shit for what ? remote uploads sucks! i`m losing clients, with you, try to post it as soon as possible, or i fucking leave this shit.

maybe all guys will move to Filepost, because Filepost have "plan 75% per sale also get 60% for all rebills"
but i will still use Filesonic and Wupload, because they are still good and don't lock my account cause DCMA :)

People just calm down, wtf you think you are to speak like that?
I'm also upset because of the problems, but nobody give's me or anyone else the right to speak like a fool.
Keep a good language, i remember a month ago everybody was so happy and proud with wupload and now everybody is mad at them.
What, you earn less money on other filehosts when wupload is down? Too bad, wupload is losing too ,uploaders, premium users and money.
You don't like it, i will admit is verry frustrating to keep having problems who are never fixed and always get worse, but enough is enough.
Let the people work, have patience and maybe someday this would be fix, i seriosly doub it that will see that day untill halfway next month but this dosen't give me the right to talk to willy or wupload staff like that.

Last edited:
ok ....the situation now.... in the mornings stats was ok.. but from last 6-7hrs stats not change.......... i request from my friend to download file.. he allready download but stats not change it.. so what will say willy ?

People just calm down, wtf you think you are to speak like that?
I'm also upset because of the problems, but nobody give's me or anyone else the right to speak like a fool.
Keep a good language, i remember a month a go everybody was so happy and proud with wupload and now everybody is mad at them.
What, you earn less money on other filehosts when wupload is down? Too bad, wupload is losing too ,uploaders, premium users and money.
You don't like, i will admit is verry frustrating to keep having problems who are never fixed and always get worse, but enough is enough.
Let the people work, have patience and maybe someday this would be fix, i seriosly doub it that will see that day untill halfway next month but this dosen't give me the right to talk to willy or wupload staff like that.

This is 100 % right ! i used to work with another file hoster ( idk if i mentioned before but i dnt want to do it now ) and they pay VERY VERY less than Wupload pays .. i mean 20 days with " X-Hoster " to get 35 $ .. 10 days with Wupload to get 44 $ =) and now , without being lazy .. i make between 5-10$ a day without no referrals and almost 1 sites :D

Thank Willy , keep up the good work and hope you fix ur problems soon :)

discover , i payed for it too and im loosing money too :/ , but its not gonna be fixed in 1 day .. we have to wait thats it and just hope it won't take too long thats it :)

i`m thinking about my work, i pay for working, and i`m losing money and clients. i dont know who is willy, i just care about my work

and the web upload, its running only with 50 kbps, and i`m premium, really nice, this is a fucking joke.

yea your right , but its not his fault that so many people registered to his website and that makes hard for him to control his hardwares and stuff , i dnt know him neither , but you say why im defending him .. well put ur self in his position , you will understand :)

i will always stay with Wupload whats wrong with u people...

problem can be happen... nothings perfect....

willy is very helpful he will solve this problem as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back