Status
Not open for further replies.
Wuplaod now just suck and just suxxxxxxxxxxx FTp not working every day now i am leaving Wuplaod form today i am done with this pice is fuck which name is Wupalod

Wuplaod now just suck and just suxxxxxxxxxxx FTp not working every day now i am leaving Wuplaod form today i am done with this pice is fuck which name is Wupalod

Nobody cares that you leave.

Willy is proberly working very hard to fix everything, im also waiting for a new promo that would be nice :)

Willy I know you and your team are working on everything.

but all your hard work promoting wupload can be an disaster, because some people like jinimran don't have patience and just leave the site.
for me wupload is the best filehost so far, there's temporary issues that will be fixed very soon. And I am sure Willy is preparing an good promo for august, so those low earnings will be compensated with that.

All these promos are just attracting more and more uploaders, and as this happens the problems increase.

I notice that early in the morning times there is never any problems with FTP and the speeds are blazing fast...because not many are uploading at that time. Once more people start uploading, more problems occur.

Too many of these promos will likely cause more problems.

but all your hard work promoting wupload can be an disaster, because some people like jinimran don't have patience and just leave the site.
for me wupload is the best filehost so far, there's temporary issues that will be fixed very soon. And I am sure Willy is preparing an good promo for august, so those low earnings will be compensated with that.
i agree, i think wupload is actually the better host, why i say that?

- really pays to thier uploaders
- have the bests stats in market

i know the upload procces is every day more crapy, but still been the best host.

when think i that wupload can down in quallity and loose uploaders?

- when their stats decrease (this is the most important thing: good stats = happy uploaders)
- when we will cant upload throught anyway (this si actually happening a little)

i really dont know how many people make rus from wu to wu, but if the amount of this is really big, i think this can decrease the quality in all the upload methods.

respect the promos, i think they are very usefull to us the uploaders, make us to do a better job.

in resume:

I will be with wupload, no matter how bad their upload system be, as long as they pay us well amounts

i agree, i think wupload is actually the better host, why i say that?

- really pays to thier uploaders
- have the bests stats in market

i know the upload procces is every day more crapy, but still been the best host.

when think i that wupload can down in quallity and loose uploaders?

- when their stats decrease (this is the most important thing: good stats = happy uploaders)
- when we will cant upload throught anyway (this si actually happening a little)

i really dont know how many people make rus from wu to wu, but if the amount of this is really big, i think this can decrease the quality in all the upload methods.

respect the promos, i think they are very usefull to us the uploaders, make us to do a better job.

in resume:

I will be with wupload, no matter how bad their upload system be, as long as they pay us well amounts

Hey, all!

Just want to let everybody know that we are listening to all of your comments, concerns and criticisms, and they're appreciated and taken very seriously - even if some of it is more biting ;)

Yes, we've been dealing with technical issues which have been frustrating for all, but you can all rest assure that we are firing at all cylinders to fix them. And, yes, exciting features and promos are still to be announced!

Highest pay rates, personalized support, custom plans, and of course, once we overcome the high frustration - the highest earning affiliates B-)

I appreciate all of the patience and support! Tempers may flare, but it's the nature of the business :)

Regards,
Willy!

after all the complaining i guess it is time for a compliment ;)

great work on the RU especially FSC <--> WU. it kinda makes up for the ftp problems atm.

How can I remove RU lists? The lists were queued for half day. And how to remove my remote upload filehost account? The remove button can't press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back