Status
Not open for further replies.
So I need to use the "Trade In Points" inside the My Stats section?

If my account expired in July 29, I need to renew my account in 28 or 29? If I forget to renew my account, all my files be remove?

williy i got problem i do remote upload with free user and instead of upload the 200mb file its upload 56.21kb

Can you please PM me your account ID as well as the link to the file which ended up like this?

Regards,
Willy!

So I need to use the "Trade In Points" inside the My Stats section?

If my account expired in July 29, I need to renew my account in 28 or 29? If I forget to renew my account, all my files be remove?

You can renew it on either of those days.

Once your premium expires, your files will be protected for an additional 30 days.

Regards,
Willy!

I don't have to provide anything regarding my sBorg/Rapidleech accounts or sites.

Fix it. Tired of this. Contacted support on sBorg more than once and all they can tell me is: "talk to wupload and complain. the problems is on their side".

So.... I'm complaining. Now, fix it.

And don't give me the "it's peak hours" excuse. Is 24hrs/day peak hours?!

The problem didn't magically appear, and it's been going for 3 days now.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to work like this, and quite honestly, it's annoying as hell, not to say worse....... X-(

BloodSucker,

It makes it hard to locate the specific issue you are facing if you cannot provide me with this information.

I want more than anything to ensure that you are having the best speeds, but there needs to be some cooperation. ;)

Regards,
Willy

Last edited:
as what I know, free user only have 750gb storage, If my account have more then 1tb files, all my 1tb files will be protected for another 30 days or the system will remove my files until it reach 750gb?

Fix your download servers, they're fucked up. I can't download a lot of files, despite the fact that I'm premium.

Files from u11.wupload.com are not downloadable; be that as a free user or premium.
u11 is the only one I've managed to come across; chances are other servers are also fucked up. Do something about that please, given the fact that you charge us premium users and this is a waste of time. Not to mention it's also extremely annoying.

maybe you dont prive remote upload from fileserve?
if not i wonder from where i can remote upload for wupload (i need host without premium) i got fileserve there is a way to remote upload from there?

BloodSucker,

It makes it hard to locate the specific issue you are facing if you cannot provide me with this information.

I want more than anything to ensure that you are having the best speeds, but there needs to be some cooperation. ;)

Regards,
Willy

I've been more than cooperative tons of times. Guess what? Problem never gets fixed, because no one cares, obviously.....

So, get your techs working on something other than FTP/RU..... seems that's all you guys care about.

I've said this enough times, and more than enough times have waited, and waited, and waited for things to get fixed.

Still waiting............................

Oh, and downloading as a premium is also a joke on speeds!! 15kb/s!!!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Fix your download servers, they're fucked up. I can't download a lot of files, despite the fact that I'm premium.

Files from u11.wupload.com are not downloadable; be that as a free user or premium.
u11 is the only one I've managed to come across; chances are other servers are also fucked up. Do something about that please, given the fact that you charge us premium users and this is a waste of time. Not to mention it's also extremely annoying.

Hey, Lifetalk,

U11 is an upload server which means that the file is in the process of being transferred over to a download server.

If you could PM me some of the u11 links you've found, that would be a great help.

Thanks!
Willy!

as what I know, free user only have 750gb storage, If my account have more then 1tb files, all my 1tb files will be protected for another 30 days or the system will remove my files until it reach 750gb?

Hi, gogo!

If you are a premium user with 1tb of files and your premium expires, you won't be able to upload any more files.

Your files will still be protected for 30 days after your premium expires!

Regards,
Willy!

maybe you dont prive remote upload from fileserve?
if not i wonder from where i can remote upload for wupload (i need host without premium) i got fileserve there is a way to remote upload from there?

Hi, disvsros!

If you have your premium account information from Fileserve stored in your Wupload password manager, you can remote upload files from Fileserve to Wupload.

Regards,
Willy!

remote upload from fileserve to wupload is too slow in these 2 days. Problem? Maybe?

We are processing a large amount of Fileserve files via remote upload at the moment, so there will be a bit of a wait.

Regards,
Willy!

I've been more than cooperative tons of times. Guess what? Problem never gets fixed, because no one cares, obviously.....

So, get your techs working on something other than FTP/RU..... seems that's all you guys care about.

I've said this enough times, and more than enough times have waited, and waited, and waited for things to get fixed.

Still waiting............................

Oh, and downloading as a premium is also a joke on speeds!! 15kb/s!!!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Bloodsucker,

I, as well as my techs, take all issues being faced by our affiliates seriously and do all our power to alleviate these!

From time to time to address these issues properly and determine the root cause, this will require some information from affiliates who are facing these issues, as this is the best way for us to identify and rectify the issue.

Most affiliates are more than glad to provide the information, but if you do not wish to, that is your prerogative.

What I would ask would be which server you are uploading to from your sBorg, which you can obtain from your logs, that would be a great help!

Regards,
Willy!

Files uploaded via FTP aren't showing up.

Hey, Hillside!

If your files have finished transferring via FTP, with some patience they will appear in your file manager.

We are aware of the issues facing FTP at the moment, which mainly are stemming from the fact that all available slots are being used.

We're working on alleviating this at the moment, and in the very near future we will be adding hardware which will allow for a few hundred more slots!

Regards,
Willy!

but how i forgot how to do it pleas explain me

Hey, disvsros!

Go into your Remote Upload page, and you will see a box which reads "Add File Hosts".

Select Fileserve from the dropdown list of hosts, enter your username and password into the available slots, select "Add" and then "Save"!

And you're done!

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Bloodsucker,

What I would ask would be which server you are uploading to from your sBorg, which you can obtain from your logs, that would be a great help!

Regards,
Willy!

It doesn't show on the logs. If you used sBorg, you would know that.

I am giving on uploading to wupload, because I still have 1 file trying to upload for the past 10 hours................

Until you guys actually fix something instead of just saying "you'll look into", no point in uploading from anywhere.

Is there any chance in this current year we hear from you that ftp is working fine now ?

ftp is just hell to get upload a single file from it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back