Status
Not open for further replies.
In the beginning, i have been made 3-4$ per day... Now i share all of my files like then, but also at new places (a lot of) and NOW i made 0.60 - 0.80$ with A LOT OF WORK!!!

This isn't going right... Wupload is paying every single time (congrats for that), but all of this will change the uploaders mind...

Stats are REALLY dropped. Maybe i will start using a new file host (new for me)...

FileSonic is good, but not good enought. ;) I am uploader 4 years already and maybe only Uploadstation has some good features...

Don't offense, Willy. This is just a opinion.

drop,

confirmed................

this change is critical

of course still there is a TEST and not a final decision but this 30min is annoying for free users to wait.

hope wu team will compare DL results (they have total stats) and change this option as soon as possible and reduce it to 15min max

30 minutes waiting time = more chance of sale..so better switch to Advanced..

Yes copies are kept on the same server, it's the same file just with a new hyperlink.

I can't believe wupload still hasn't fixed the U11 server, not only have they not fixed it but they still let files get uploaded to it. Just uploaded a file to it and it can't be downloaded because of that. Now I have to change the hash and hope it doesn't get uploaded there this time.

hlzIA.jpg

Uploading from USA still unresolved. 35+ minutes for uploading 1 GB file?

:( RU have a problem! I always get Error and Still stop in the last bar for 30 minutes!
then i delete it! I can't wait it to finish! There' an abnormalities again!!

hahahahah!

colie off course people will ignore WU.. if you share some game with 10 parts.. who will be this id*ot who will wait 30 minutes between part ? but if you ask Willy, his answer will be ,, summer time,, but summer start before 1 month.. problems after he change the time?(2 days ago).. but he is right.. sky is blue, we are id*ots :) honestly Willy you don`t need to change the time.. you have to change download speed, ftp speed , fix problems with RU and etc..

maybe they pay too much during june promotion, now they trying to get some back =)

3967 removed files (includes 300 corrupted files) , 30 minutes between downloads , non-stop problems with RU and stats lowest than ever . Thank you Willy !

Willy, your income depends mainly on UPLOADERS, not DOWNLOADERS. If you make us disappointed, you will pay off. Reset waiting time to 10-15 min A.S.A.P. ! It will be a WISE CHOICE. DON'T BE SO SILLY, WILLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back