Status
Not open for further replies.
Those 30 minutes between each downloads kills PPD plan ! My stats is going down by 50 % today inspite of the 5000 files that I`ve shared today in 34 forums ! This is my strongest uploading day ever with only WU links , but the income for the day is significantly lower than previous days ! Willy , Is this permanent ? Are you going to keep this big time gap between downloads ?

YES they have to solve this problem my earning is not the same Wupload
chancing alot

i start work on wupload few days ago.
I am using Pay-per-download Program & if i get any sale PPD Program
stats show the sales in PPD?

It shows that you make sales to help you decide which plan will be best for you ;)

Regards,
Willy!

hello wupload inform that says I paid for but never came to my paypal payment

:(

Hi, huaker!

This happens every week with PayPal users - if your Wupload account shows paid, with a little patience, you'll see it show up in your PayPal!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy, I think the 30 minutes are a bit too long. You should cut that in half to 15 minutes. The Wait time is just too long right now compared to other host, and it is beginning to take effect on the earnings. I hope you serious consider lowering the wait time between downloads. Thanks

Hey Willy

in the beginning you promised us that you will not increase waiting time between downloads, this waiting really killed my stats day by day, a lot of my visitors download one EP and when they see the next download takes 30 min waiting they leave, so Willy please reduce this big waiting, make it at least 15 min.

The speed isn't going to drop and the time between downloads isn't going to increase, if anything, we're going to strive to get better and better! :D

Willy

Last edited:
Hello Willy,

When i press "Delete all completed / Error Files" in remote upload, will it delete these files from list or delete them from WU servers ?

Hey Willy

in the beginning you promised us that you will not increase waiting time between downloads, this waiting really killed my stats day by day, a lot of my visitors download one EP and when they see the next download take 30 min waiting they leave, so Willy please reduce this big waiting, make it at least 15 min.
+1 WE love to trust file host . hish never did somthng like that so i love FS and uploaded 2tb TO them becouse its save to work with them

Of course, FileSonic is great hoster and reliable to host but they steal in statistics. I have saved in WUpload almost 1/20 of saved material in filesonic but I earn more here in WUpload than filesonic. I am convinced that Filesonic cheats in statistics.

By the way Willy you must keep your promise and reduce the time limit between two downloads to the previous one.

Hey Willy

in the beginning you promised us that you will not increase waiting time between downloads, this waiting really killed my stats day by day, a lot of my visitors download one EP and when they see the next download takes 30 min waiting they leave, so Willy please reduce this big waiting, make it at least 15 min.
please Willy :)

Of course, FileSonic is great hoster and reliable to host but they steal in statistics. I have saved in WUpload almost 1/20 of saved material in filesonic but I earn more here in WUpload than filesonic. I am convinced that Filesonic cheats in statistics.

By the way Willy you must keep your promise and reduce the time limit between two downloads to the previous one.

me too but that's because they have lot of premium users now and it only count as 1 download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back