Im law user name ilm0806
i have 2 questions.

Q1. Shut down accont
my account still shut down by fraud.
i sent a email they requested.

Q2.cant login
and i was able to login site after reset password,
but i could not reset password now.
it measn u closed my account finally ????????

regards

Hi Willy,

I have a suggestion. You may put ads on downloading page and downloaders can click on it to reduce the waiting time (of course, they can only click limited times). Is it possible ?

I think it's better for both uploaders and downloaders.

Almost 70-80% of my Files have been wiped out completely from Wupload....
and it was not even shown in removed files list and also i din't receive any emails regarding that ...
I found out this while checking on the drastic decrease in my earnings for the past 3 weeks ...
On an average i get around $8-10 per day in downloads and iam on full PPD plan ...
but for the past 3 weeks iam getting only around $2 or so ...I checked over for reasons and just today while i ws checking my files , i saw almost 80% wiped out without any reason ....
I din't publish some files ...but they also have been wiped out and deleted ...

Hey Willy , I just want to what is actually happening ... I thought of WUPLOAD as a promising one ... but this kind of things make me think bad of it...

Has anyone been getting these or ami the only Unlucky One ??

Lie or not ?

Knupsiul
30mins between each download is too much, will have to move wupload to the bottom of the mirror list sadly :/

people are complaining a lot.

And just got my payment, thanks
azazel696
Those 30 minutes between each downloads kills PPD plan ! My stats is going down by 50 % today inspite of the 5000 files that I`ve shared today in 34 forums ! This is my strongest uploading day ever with only WU links , but the income for the day is significantly lower than previous days ! Willy , Is this permanent ? Are you going to keep this big time gap between downloads ?
karim4up
YES they have to solve this problem my earning is not the same Wupload
chancing alot
jason2222
Willy, I think the 30 minutes are a bit too long. You should cut that in half to 15 minutes. The Wait time is just too long right now compared to other host, and it is beginning to take effect on the earnings. I hope you serious consider lowering the wait time between downloads. Thanks
karim4up
PLEASE WILLY wait time musr be less than that , give users thoming more than the other hosts , and my downloads stats start to get low
eman80
Hey Willy

in the beginning you promised us that you will not increase waiting time between downloads, this waiting really killed my stats day by day, a lot of my visitors download one EP and when they see the next download takes 30 min waiting they leave, so Willy please reduce this big waiting, make it at least 15 min.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wupload
The speed isn't going to drop and the time between downloads isn't going to increase, if anything, we're going to strive to get better and better! :D

Willy
karim4up

+1 WE love to trust file host . hish never did somthng like that so i love FS and uploaded 2tb TO them becouse its save to work with them
Mikevet1984
By the way Willy you must keep your promise and reduce the time limit between two downloads to the previous one.
DejaVu
Hey Willy

in the beginning you promised us that you will not increase waiting time between downloads, this waiting really killed my stats day by day, a lot of my visitors download one EP and when they see the next download takes 30 min waiting they leave, so Willy please reduce this big waiting, make it at least 15 min.

please Willy :)
panasonic153
30 mins is too much willy for a wait time. 10-15 mins is reasonable
darkpichu
dude 30 mins is way too much, 10 mins would be good.
wave8x
30 minute wait was too long ??
colie
30mins is too LONG!!!!!, more reasonable time should be 5-10mins
no wonder my stats decrease
t33hp
Haha, no wonder my stats decreased as well, by about 40%. Major decrease... cmon Willy make Wupload good as how it used to be, i might have to change file hosts.
vAiLan
Willy so many people write about one thing.. THE TIME..! you have 2 choice..

1) respect all this people who bring you money :)

2) ignore all this people(and broke your promise)

what you will do ?

cvrle77
Raising up waiting time, isn't what you promised at the first page, when huge amount of uploaders applied for your service.

Because first page of this topic, and real conditions, aren't synchronized, I would ask you politely to not advertise falsely. Either change back waiting time to 10 minutes, or correct first page. This should be corrected ASAP

http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=19724
AtaruZ
WU is obviously a winning team but don't forget that WE are part of this team! And downloaders (free and premium ones) are part too: please reconsider your choices and, in the future, keep us informed about your plans. I think we could be a useful support team for your decisions too!

http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=18160
broadcast
there is a need to change to max. of 20 mins wait.time and no more

30min is too much for us

we are sure willy will listen to ALL this comments and make a small change to this.

http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=28096
jbisana17
After reading all this comments regarding 30 minutes interval between download i realize i also wasted my time uploading at WUPLOAD..

my earnings decreases dramatically and i think the main reason of this is the "30 minutes interval between download"

dam i hate it..

wupload would be in the bottom of my mirror links..

http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=25591
Tagay
Wait period: 10s then 30 mins between downloads This line made my day so bad that I don't want to upload anymore.

http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=24391
lootbag
30mins interval for free downloads? Ouch! I can already feel the pain!

Willy If you are man of your word and If you keep your promises

Originally Posted by Willy Wupload
The speed isn't going to drop and the time between downloads isn't going to increase, if anything, we're going to strive to get better and better! :D

Willy
Please end this ``experiment``(thats your word) !

Last edited:
Haha, no wonder my stats decreased as well, by about 40%. Major decrease... cmon Willy make Wupload good as how it used to be, i might have to change file hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back