Status
Not open for further replies.
Eheh, just renewed my WU premium membership for one year using my earnings:

Premium Membership Valid Until: June 29, 2012

Now let's keep up with the work!

Thanks Willy for everything!

AtZ

@willy can you explain to me if there is md5 or not and how it works? because some file i made a copy was reported... for some ofthe files reported you deleted the original and the copy... for the others only the original... if it was md5 the files always will be deleted both... what is it?

willy why are you ignoring my question? -.-

Can anyone give me the working UPLOAD and DOWNLOAD pluginof Wupload? My upload plugin is working but when I go to my files I cannot find out the files. But when Rapidleech returns the link I can go to that for download. Whats the wrong? Help plz.

I keep inviting friends to wupload, send you a PM please read it

I'll get right to it, JLopez!

Regards,
Willy!

Eheh, just renewed my WU premium membership for one year using my earnings:

Premium Membership Valid Until: June 29, 2012

Now let's keep up with the work!

Thanks Willy for everything!

AtZ

That's great news, AtZ!

Thank YOU for your support and hard work! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Off people, please for God sake stop keep begin for ftp fix, we all are pist off about this, we all have to loose because of this, especialy those who waited for this weeks bonus, wupload knows about it, and it will be fixed.
I know is painfull to lost money, from 2 weeks thats what i do too ( last week my upload tools just crash one after another) so i feel with you, but common let's stop spaming the thread and let willy focus on resolve the problem, or anyway let's give him some support ourselfes this time and show some understanding.
From what i see, this problems persists for over 24 hours, so if i was you i will stop hoping in a big bonus amount at the end of the week.
So keep it up and make another plan, is simple, those you had plans for this week just change it and that's all you can do, spaming here won't do any good, maybe will give willy a headache.
Anyway, i just hope today the problem will be solved and everybody will be happy.
Lmao, look at me, i just turn out wise, and i was told to not listen to mozart because this would be the result, lol.

hello Willy Wupload

Upload from usa very slow 500 kb/s 900 kb/s conection 1 GB server

please fix that

I recommend this for your web

http://www.choopa.com/

hosting by fileserver.com by filesonic.com very very fast

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back