Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you pls stop typing bold and accusing people? X-(

Yes, sure. But what's the problem with bold? There is nothing particular about it. It's just bold.

And, I am not accusing anyone, I think that Wupload is a great host and I am still using it. But, as I said before, some filehosts already steal downloads, like Freakshare, and since every user I know and have talked to told me that their stats falled today, I just thought that maybe Wupload was doing the same. Just a thought. And posted it here, so that Willy can clear all this for us... "How can it be possible that every user in wupload has earned less today, than yesterday Willy?" Enlighten me.

:D .

"How can it be possible that every user in wupload has earned less today, than yesterday Willy?" Enlighten me.
Maybe it's because today there were many "503" errors and the servers where not serving well downloads...
I've many users that today experienced bad WU downloads (low speed, failed downloads): this reflects, in the uploaders perspective, in a loss of downloads with stats drops.
That's all! No conspiracy, no wrong stats... WU is actually THE BEST hosting company and, as many growing companies do, it's facing some problems brilliantly resolved and supported by our almighty Willy!
Relax, take it easy and think about this: even if you have a day at half downloads, other days from June 11th to 20th have a 1.5x multiplier!!!

Have fun!!!

AtZ

Maybe it's because today there were many "503" errors and the servers where not serving well downloads...
I've many users that today experienced bad WU downloads (low speed, failed downloads): this reflects, in the uploaders perspective, in a loss of downloads with stats drops.
That's all! No conspiracy, no wrong stats... WU is actually THE BEST hosting company and, as many growing companies do, it's facing some problems brilliantly resolved and supported by our almighty Willy!
Relax, take it easy and think about this: even if you have a day at half downloads, other days from June 11th to 20th have a 1.5x multiplier!!!

Have fun!!!

AtZ

Nice response. Let's hope this is the case, as I said, I think this is the best filehost and I am still using it. It is true though that some other filehosts make some downloads "dissapear", so it's not completely insane to think that this might have happened here. Lets hope everything gets back to normal for tomorrow! ;)

ouch :facepalm::facepalm:

d60d1f.jpg

Willy question. For advance sale is only 30%?

ex. 9.99 = 2.50$?

FTP speed is OK!

Just for reporting FTP UL speed (I'm on Leaseweb in Holland):

Trying 78.140.181.231...
Connected to ftp.wupload.com.
220 ProFTPD 1.3.4rc2 Server (Wupload FTP Server) [78.140.181.231]
331 Password required for ataruz@mydomainistopsecret.com
230 User ataruz@mydomainistopsecret.com logged in
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
local: L1A8I6R00KL.part40.rar remote: L1A8I6R00KL.part40.rar
229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||41115|)
150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for L1A8I6R00KL.part40.rar
97% |***************************************************************************************************************** | 463 MB 11.03 MB/s 00:01 ETA

OR maybe they are loosing so much money with this impossible Sumer sizzler promotion that this is their way to recover a little. ;)

Now there's a conspiracy theory for you ;)

Sorry everybody for the issues which caused inconveniences and frustration today!

FTP is back up and running, as with RU. The speeds aren't ideal, but we are still working on alleviating the issues so I thank everyone for their patience and understanding while we work on these!

Regards,
Willy

cant find last 2 days promo when it going to be show in my earnings page? :)

Hey, sSKKa!

The promo listed in your Stats page right now are for the 25% bonus earnings from June 1 - 10.

The 50% bonus earnings, from June 11 - 20, will show in your account with a request link on the 21st!

Regards,
Willy!

ouch :facepalm::facepalm:

d60d1f.jpg

Willy question. For advance sale is only 30%?

ex. 9.99 = 2.50$?

Hey, powerups!

Yes, advanced gives you $20/PPD & 30% PPS!

Regards,
Willy!

Hello Willy,,

I upload a file to wupload.com using a server.

The download link that has been created work fine, but the file did not shown in my wupload.com account.

Where can I find my files in my wupload acount. ?
Its not there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back