Status
Not open for further replies.
Can it be that the servers are overloaded? Because I get off and on "503 Service Unavailable".

And I used Cyberduck and I also have problems with FTP.
FTP stops and off or when I try to upload web, he remains at 99% and there are no continues.

Application Error again, over and over......

Can't access filemanager, remote-uploader, stats.... nothing.

Just application error

Hey, BloodSucker!

We are aware of this and are working on it right now!

Sorry for any inconvenience you faced while we worked on this!

Regards,
Willy!

Dear Willy,
i got this msg in RU page.can u solve my error please.
i m bore with this error.

U2e4F.png

fc68o.png

Hey, all!

Everybody will be receiving this error in one form or fashion at the moment, but we are working on alleviating it right now!

Apologies to any inconveniences that you may be facing while we work on it!

Thanks for your understanding!

Willy!

Can it be that the servers are overloaded? Because I get off and on "503 Service Unavailable".

And I used Cyberduck and I also have problems with FTP.
FTP stops and off or when I try to upload web, he remains at 99% and there are no continues.

Hey, merhovon!

This is an issue we've been dealing with for a couple of hours and are working on right now!

Regards,
Willy!

Yes, my earnings also dropped down to 50% ~ 60% yesterday.
But I don't think it means that wupload steals download counts.
Yesterday I received my downloaders who complained about DL speeds & unstable connections.
So they just moved to other mirror links. :facepalm:

I don't think that downloaders all over the world will move to other mirrors. This has happened to EVERY user I have spoken with. There is a problem, or users can't download files, or they can and we are not credited for all.

@elpikihome:
Yes, it's strange.
I'm also surprised at this Q&A:
downloads fail, many free users are complaining about this, you need is to fix this problem, profits are falling much I think that is why, people are avoiding download from your service
Please fix this problem

We are constantly looking to improve our site and working on issues when they arise - but as for people avoiding downloading from Wupload?
I can see the daily download counts and can tell you that is absolutely not true

Willy could see the daily download counts, and he didn't find out the total counts is dropped down.
I cannot understand where are the counts moved to, as there are a lot of people says the statistics are wrong. :facepalm:

....OR, wupload started stealing downloads. Hope that's not the case. For example, freakshare tells you that you had 300 downloads in one file, well... you actually had 1000.

@elpikihome: please stop writing in bold. also the stats fall might be due to the errors at wu site...so stop with the conspiracy theories already.

@Everyone: i think what willy meant is that stats are showing what theyr supposed to show...clearly less people are downloading from wu links (losing confidence or will) due to the aforementioned errors.

Im sure willy is trying his best to get things in order soon but still a clear message from willy on this stats issue + errors issue = less earnings issue wud be really great...i hope hell tell us what happened or is happening soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back