Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Willy! I work with wupload. I live in Russia and I can not buy premium via Paypal. Please, upgrade my account to premium. Login: upk2001

Hi willy,
Can u please have a look at my account...namely stats? Uploading at normal rate. even got an active referral wholl start regular work from today. still stats seem to be going down....almost 50% down from my peak. Please check it.

Some people are whining "stats froze...whasts going on?!?!" and stuff like that. I know why stats slow down sometimes...ur getting lots of promoters, lots of load being put on servers...etc...but even then overall stats going down by 50% is not an easily acceptable thing right?

Maybe it's the reason?
I tried to download my files by my RDP (in UK), and the speeds were...:facepalm:

Last edited:
Hey willy, just wanted to know if u guys are doing something regarding the file manager, it doesnt sort the files correctly.
If i sort them by date, i can see some files i uploaded a long time ago with files i uploaded recently. same happens with all the sorting types.

Also the promo earnings, do i have to request them one by one??
Can u guys make a button to request all the available promo earnings??

thanks willy

Hey, Larri!

I'll take a look into the file manager issue - I thought we had fixed this but I may have been mistaken.

As for promo earnings, you only have to request it once and all will be added! :)

Regards,
Willy!

I can't upload through ftp in any way.. it keeps disconnecting it... and upload through remote (of my server so pure html link, no file host premium) gives me application error... web upload is slow like hell.. i can't upload in any way my files!

Hey, phate!

What client are you using to connect to FTP?

I'm using FileZilla, and it worked fine for me. Have tested several files, differing file sizes, and it worked fine for me.

As for application error, we fixed that issue, but if you're still receiving it, please let me know!

Regards,
Willy!

Hi willy,

when i am transferring files using ftp, wupload's ftp keep disconnecting me after 100 GB's of upload and I just keep getting errors from the server. Can you check what's going on..

I can't upload through ftp in any way.. it keeps disconnecting it... and upload through remote (of my server so pure html link, no file host premium) gives me application error... web upload is slow like hell.. i can't upload in any way my files!

i get the same, i'm using filezilla[or at least trying to]:facepalm:
web upload won't work either:(

Please see for this:

611201145732pm.jpg

Wait for reply Please

no need any select button, select the files and then click share button, a popup box will appear with your selected files download link.

This is correct, The Dude ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, Everybody!

We are aware of the FTP issue which you are facing and we are working on it right now!

Sorry for any inconvenience you face while we work to alleviate this issue!

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Hello!
I was in a trip, so I can't request the bonus earnings. Can I request it in the next time?

Hey, kurmpli!

If you request your promo earnings, it will show up on the payment following (subject to regular payout rules - must be requested by Sunday, minimum payout $10)!

Regards,
Willy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back