Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you cheat us, who in this world can make 500$ in 7 days?
i think you totally worng about this banner, this is not double the payouts, is only double earning.
i am dissapointed about this.
g4wku6b4jl4.png

Hi, netpsirus!

Any earnings from the 1 - 10 of June will be calculated in the 25% bonus bracket.

As of the 11th you will be able to request bonus payout - but no, holding it off until the 21st will not put those earnings into the higher bonus bracket!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy,

Is the uploading bandwidth of FTP capped to 1MB/s per connection?
I know you're working hard on it, so it's just a confirmation. :)

Last edited:
i think you totally worng about this banner, this is not double the payouts, is only double earning.
g4wku6b4jl4.png

Hi, netpsirus!

Believe me, there are people who are making that in 7 days! We used it as an example because the math was easy and gets the point across ;)

And payouts are earnings, no? :D

Regards,
Willy

g4wku6b4jl4.png

lol i've seen many people making more than $500 a week with out any promo.. i myself made also higher than $500 when i was in FileSonic..

Hi, jeet!

Did the file show up in your "Removed Files" tab?

Regards,
Willy!

Hi, BloodSucker!

RU IS working - some will get In Queue, some will not - this has to do with the amount of traffic we have right now. "In Queue" doesn't mean it isn't working, it just means you need to be patient ;)

Regards,
Willy!
yes willy..the file is displayed in my removed files tab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back