Status
Not open for further replies.
what a hell
last day my earning above 2.5 doller today morning 1.27 doller but now 1.02 doller please check it

Hey, kishmishpk!
Please PM me your account ID and I can look into it!

Prior to that, can you please check the dates of your "From" and "To" section under "Statistics"?

Regards,
Willy!

Guys, do you upload to wupload via FTP. i am experiencing problems with FTP upload so i was wondering if its just me or everyone has it. Sometimes it works really well but the last two days i can hardly connect and when i connect connection restarts often. Is it just me or is it the ftp thats causing the problems?

Hey, rosinant!

You should check back a couple of pages ;)

It's not just you, we are aware of it and we are working to alleviate it right now!

Sorry again, everybody, for any inconveniences this has caused, and thank you for your patience and understanding!

Regards,
Willy!

hey willy its showing in my paypal account that payment received but the payment is not credited into my bank account...
Can you please help with it

please upgrade my acc into premium. and i have allso in problem with remote upload. please fix this. acc is: kshabuj87

Hey, kshabuj!

Please see:

Okay, everybody!

And for everybody who has been asking for free premium accounts - as of right now we are official no longer giving free upgrades! (exceptions can be made for active affiliates - in which case please PM me and I can take a look at your account!)

As for RU - please let me know what type of errors your are receiving... as for "In Queue" files (Filesonic and Fileserve)... we have a massive amount of RU traffic from the two of them, so they WILL work, but it will just take some patience!

Regards,
Willy!

Got My payment Thanks........
image-06AE_4DE6833A.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back