Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just me or the file manager wont sort the files properly??
If i want to sort them by Date the manager just randomize the items, i see items uploaded 1 week ago, then 1 file uploaded yesterday, then another one uploaded 3 days ago, and so on.

Hope u guys can make the file manager better.

hi

Why can i ru from wupload -> filesonic? Every time when i try i got this error "ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Premium Error"

I have Filesonic premium account. Do i have and wupload premium?

Anyone know about double payout in June?
Does it have minimum to get double payout?

I think there's no minimum for payout...
Just upload, share and earn more and more with the AWESOME Wupload!!!

Enjoy!

AtZ

Is there any way i can export my links along with the file names?
Also, can i request for a feature? It would be awesome if you guys enable search result filtering with options such as based on file size etc. Just like on fileserve. It would make things a whole lot easier for users like me :)

I think is a problem with my account. The stats of my referrals apear to me as 0 $ .
I know this referrals and they are very active.

Can you please check what is the problem ?
My user id is : //

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello Mr Willy , how can i request payout ..
i'm waiting my first payment :D
and thank you very much for this very very very good site contains the best things > uploaders and downloaders need it :D

FTP upload is ok, but it takes too long (45-80 seconds after upload) to return the link willy, Can you improve the function so it returns link instantly please?

i give this eror for file more than 200 mb
FS5DvH.jpg

plz fix

Me too.. i'm also having problem like this, 7 out of 10 i uploaded would get this error . I think Wupload is taking too much traffic to cause this?

No lulz... BUt you can copy it, if the originals gets reported the copied ones dont.
Thanks for the info.

@illusion247 : Was that a JOKE

No. It was a stupid question by me lol.. Thought it would be great if wupload would do that :))

Last edited:
With the default "ftp.wupload.com" i am getting only 1 - 2 mb/sec speed. Well you have got any US server? so i can upload with lightning fast ;) normally to other hosts i get 40mb/sec+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back