Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm uploading with 20 kbyte/s.
And my upload bandwith is 1.2MB/s

:'(

I dont know what they are doing. :(

hi, willy
can change it so free user upload files is not deleted after 30 days if the files are still being download everyday
if not i have to reupload the files again after 30days (waste of bandwidth if you ask me)

Does my files are protected with dmca, if i get premium? Thanks.

I was reading last 50 posts and I can say one thing - some guys here are really a fucking retards :facepalm:

remote upload is from megaupload is very fine, buy a premium for megaupload
and count on me, you will get lots of stuff everywhere if you know hunting in google.
Brasilian forums (south american places) are mostly megaupload stuff. Games are
multilanguage, movies are spanish. I found very nice stuf from there. Finding movies
on megaupload is a chance to find alive url.

Thanks for the tip, cengin ;)

Regards,
Willy!

takes me 1 hour to 50 mb attempt remote FTP and also with the same slow: (

Hey guys - I know the FTP speeds have been an issue this weekend, but we ARE doing everything in our power to get it ironed out for Summer Sizzler!

Thanks for the patience and understanding!!

Regards,
Willy!

again poor upload speeds,damn i guess i'll have to leave wupload again

Leave AGAIN? We've been open for less than a month! When was the last time you left, and how long were you gone for? :D
Now, chaudhary, that's not the right attitude!

If people are patient, we will get the kinks ironed out. We're experiencing an AMAZING amount of traffic and activity, and we're working hard to keep ahead of it!

Thanks!
Willy!

chaudhary9 if you will leave this is not problem for no one, but i suggest you to stay @ wupload...

Atm they are the best!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Thumper B-)

Regards,
Willy!

guys whats the payout limit in advanced plan?

Minimum payout is the same on Advanced as it is on PPD - $10!

Regards,
Willy!

Is this really true?

Yes, free users files have a 30 day life-span. Premium users' files are protected! :)

Regards,
Willy!

what is wrong?

I upload files via their webpage with "web upload".
It is almost complete but after 100% nothing happens.
And I have to cancel after waiting hours, because nothing would happen.
And my files aren't there.

Hey, kejrud! When it says 100% and "nothing happens", do you mean that the Wupload link doesn't show directly under the file? If you refresh it, it should show!

If not, please send me your account ID/e-mail/nickname so I can take a look!

THanks!
Willy

ya site is slow but i believe it will improve over time...traffic must be really high right now...

Quite high, panasonic! Thanks for understanding! :)

Regards,
Willy!

people he is doing everything because of many downloads and uploads everything is slowly but he is adding more servers every time so everything will be ok after servers will be added a lot :)

We're installing new servers constantly!

Thanks for the patience and understanding, George!

Regards,
Willy!

when payments?

Wednesday!

Regards,
Willy!

Now, instead of remote uploads just failing, I get this:

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/-/uploads/FS5DvH.jpg[/SLIDE]

And not only from filehosts, but also from servers as well, like from my personal rapidleech. It's giving errors from everywhere... :(:(

Hey, BloodSucker! When was the last time you got this??? Are you still experiencing it?

Let me know!

Regards,
Willy!

download slow ....... remote upload dont work...... every time error....
how we can earn next month with the promo ??????? :(

With patience, everything will be sorted out!

Regards,
Willy!

Something happens. I have a free account. 100% I have had 38 downloads, and there is no money in the account. Do you need some time to have the money to the account.

Hey, laki!

Can you PM me your ID?

I'll take a look!

Regards,
Willy!

i have a problem in my Referral earnings its 0 but in
Statistics $0.22 please fix this

Hi, elnagar!

Yes, statistics show the referral earnings but the referral list not showing the earning is something we know about - it's that the referral list doesn't show decimal points or anything below a dollar!

We'll get it fixed up!

Regards,
Willy!

My Statistics page stuck at 5/29 (didn't shift to the next day)?

You just need to manually change the date in "From" and "To" under "My Statistics"!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, everybody! Hope your weekend went well! I tried to get on and answer as many questions as I could!!

Any PMs which haven't received replies yet, I will be getting to them right away tomorrow!!! B-)

It's a big week! 3 days... or 2... depending on where you live... until the Summer Sizzler!

I just just hear the money coming out of our wallet into yours ;)

It's a good sound!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy, I'm just curious... Could you show us some graphs of your servers BW usage and traffic stats?
And some little infos about your hardware equipment?

Anyway, i can confirm that Wupload is actually my #1 choose!!! Very good DL speeds, fast FTP, AWESOME support and sharp payments!!!

Keep it up guys!!!

Have fun!

AtZ

Willy, can confirm/clarify free users upload files rentention?
is the files deleted after 30days even if there is download

other host keep like uploadstation state this:
For free registered user, we will keep their files on our server for up to 30 days after the last download.

You just need to manually change the date in "From" and "To" under "My Statistics"!

oops, my bad. must have manually selected a period before that observation and forgot to choose the latest date afterwards, working fine now, thanks!

great filehost as always, thanks again willy! :)

Willy, can confirm/clarify free users upload files rentention?
is the files deleted after 30days even if there is download

other host keep like uploadstation state this:
For free registered user, we will keep their files on our server for up to 30 days after the last download.

Thanks for the tip, cengin ;)

Yes, free users files have a 30 day life-span. Premium users' files are protected! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Yes it is now CONFIRMED. 30days regardless of download or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back