Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, everybody!

Filesonic RU has been fixed! There will be a slight lagtime showing "in queue" because all of the links will activate - but it should be smooth sailing!

Please keep me updated on your experience with this!

Regards,
Willy

@Willy

I have problem with entering my payment method and payment account. After comfirming identity, I go to "my stats" and when i come back on settings there is no data for payment info....

Also, I realised that files doesnt respond on "Sort" function (only maybe sorting by name) and other option doesnt work.

Thanks

@Willy

I have problem with entering my payment method and payment account. After comfirming identity, I go to "my stats" and when i come back on settings there is no data for payment info....

Also, I realised that files doesnt respond on "Sort" function (only maybe sorting by name) and other option doesnt work.

Thanks

Hey CRK,
Could you PM me your account ID as well as your payment method/account?

I can make sure it's in place! :)

And, yes, we're working on the sort method right now!

Regards,
Willy

lol wupload remote have boost speed!!!

thanks willy

You're welcome :D

Regards,
Willy

Sorry Willy, my mistake. I didnt check email from Wupload :) and confimation link in it. Thanks and sorry again.

Good luck in future...

I had to export folder as txt to get the filename in the url. I meant to mention that this feature needs to be added to the file manager instead of us having to export as text but forgot. Im sure Willy will take note of this post when he comes online :)
Well that sucks,I believe every other filehost have this feature.
C'mon Willy this can't be the ultimate experience for the uploaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back