Status
Not open for further replies.
newwuploadbanner.jpg

newrates.jpg

Any ideas for new banners for wupload? ;)

great banners, Willy you have to put one of these

Well, the past couple of days, all the talk has been about the affiliate program ending and nothing about the remote uploading problem.

Finally after several days the remote uploading seems to be working.
Sort of.... :facepalm:

I've been able to remote upload about a dozen files all less than 50 megs.
However, I've also been trying to remote 2 files, one about 250 megs and the other 360 but they keep failing.

So it seems to be working for small files but not larger ones.
Anyone else experiencing anything similar? :unsure:

Although I'm sad, thank you Willy for being honest with us, you are one stand up guy for warning everyone in advanced, my hats off to you. For those who call uploaders who upload for money "cashwhores", please get off your high horse/pedestal and go fcuk yourself, arrogant little pr1cks. I do it for money AND sharing and I am proud of it. You have no right to look down on anyone.

Anyways, thanks again Willy, this is sad news!

People has their own decision. Why you need to let them fuck them self.

If you feel good with Willy and Wu, you say thank you.
If someone angry with Willy and Wu, Let them angry.

Man, we don't have right to fuck around the table. If you are good, so be good.

:)

Last edited:
OK guys, that's no point arguing over the reason why Willy quit or what so ever. Now the question with utmost importance. What is the alternative to Wupload? Any good, reliable, profitable host beside Filesonic?

Wiily would be better off packing and run rather than refunding those premium :s
I don't think they're really making a loss, at least for now, but they foresee it, thus stop making payment is the best way to earn a little

Premium Membership Valid Until: October 29, 2043
i want my money back willy :)

You think I'm joking?

CVYLUT.png

What will I do with this membership now? I am pretty sure WU links will dry up in forums before the end of 2011.

OK guys, that's no point arguing over the reason why Willy quit or what so ever. Now the question with utmost importance. What is the alternative to Wupload? Any good, reliable, profitable host beside Filesonic?

I have no problems that Willy quit but he should offer refunds to those who are asking for it. He knows it very well that the shutdown of affiliate program will hurt downloaders badly and make their premiums useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back