Status
Not open for further replies.
That bad news.:(:'(
Good luck, I wish that the affiliate program remained active, but I think it will not.:(

Time to move to another filehost.:facepalm:

Good Luck Willy!!:)
KevinX

i think one day they will all close up shop for earnings :'( hf mu rs now wp hmmmm now i know why my ip was blocked for suspicious activity they were planning on closing

Lool, uploaders post bilions wupload links, you will pay them till 28th November, but after that they will got big dick, but you will earn a lot money from old links... Uploaders, delete your files, don't allow that scamers earn money on you!!!

Az6S1.jpg

:))

:)):)):)):))

hope wupload become like MF MU ;)

I think that you should continue counting the earning from already uploaded files.

yes i think that a good idea...

continues counting the earning till this day of files uploaded

Lool, uploaders post bilions wupload links, you will pay them till 28th November, but after that they will got big dick, but you will earn a lot money from old links... Uploaders, delete your files, don't allow that scamers earn money on you!!!

Yes i will

on 28th novembre every person delete every file he has, they won't pay so why you keep the files that generates money for them for nothin

Willy you are my man dont listen what everyone is talking about just keep up the good work and fix that remote upload so i can continue to use you services and post your links.

not willy please do not do that look at how people like you: (: (: (: (
please stay with us, : '(: '(: '(: '(: '(: '(: Facepalm:: Facepalm:: Facepalm:<3<3<3<3<3

so if we can still upload how long will ill files stay active
maybe youll turn into something like megaupload i still got files there from 2 yrs ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back