Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...i won't delete my files.
Hope those files can give you money. You already give us much so i think it's fair to leave all my files :) , I hope you can get up again in the future.

Maybe with income you'll got in the future you can fix all infrastructures and back again.

I feel relieved that I left Wupload 1,5 month ago.

Even a moron could see this coming. If WU stops offering money, the spamming will stop. Don't be surprised to see it returning in a month or two (if they take it more seriously than they did till now).

As for the financial viability, I don't buy it. Something permanent had to be done about all the technical problems, which multiplied day by day.

Willy, this may be the first prudent call on your side in a while.
I know you will return, but when you do, take it more seriously and you will see it rocketing above all others.

@ ernestger do not quote the guy who is cookie stuffing wjunction

Already reported 5 of his posts, and nicknames, he is getting banned and registered again, so reported to filepost admin too :)

Willly how i and all we are saying, the people wasnt happy with the premium download speed and that was the product you was selling. if you dont improve the download speed in the future, you maybe still broken.

Anyway thanks for all willy, i really like wupload becouse you dont remove the folders when those are reported by dmca, you only delete the files in that folder.

PD: I think you maybe improve the premium dounload speed and pay a litle less to the the uploaders and all will be ok, but you are the chief.

Last edited:
oh, i can't find support like mr Willy and filehost like Wupload :(
i'll still upload files and i won't need money :'( still with us mr Willy please .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back