Status
Not open for further replies.
WEB UPLOAD from US server is screwed up again and not working (at all!)....

[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/c167bf0182.png[/SLIDE]

Willy, dude..... every single day, one problem after another...... come on..... :facepalm:

Unfortunately uploading from a US server to our EU servers at the moment may exasperate the issues we're currently working on fixing.

Our techs are doing everything in their power to fix these!

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy please check my PM's.Thank you

Answered :)

Regards,
Willy!

Are these premiums euro or $ ? which one? I got two sales today . First one is in euro, second one is in dollar.WTF??? Please anyone explain this issue...

willy I uploaded a file in 7 parts 6 on megaupload, and 1 in wupload.

The parties have almost went up to 50 downloads megaupload, part of wupload has only 17 downloads.

I send a private message and tell me that my stats were good.
The statistics are wrong, I think we do not accept that estadístic are wrong, because if people realize that statistics have been frozen these days, ask for a compensation.

I just hope to return statistics as before.
Leave for a few days up to wupload until you see that the problems are solved.

I hope that the problems are resolved soon, because despite all the problems he has had wupload these last days, is still the best download server.

Deimon - allways megaupload.com `s have many downloads
megaupload and rapidshare are best .. never have problems this hosts and have higr trafic
wupload.com `s dont have thinking .. willy never use fast downloads..and never dont paying many moneys... megaupload.com and rapidshare dont pay....

sorry for my bad english

and statistic problems is a artificiall

Last edited:
You probably didn't understand him:

He split one release to 7 parts, 6 parts uploaded to megaupload, and one part to wupload
megaupload parts have 50 downloads, wupload 17
They can't do anything with it, if they don't have all 7 parts.
I would love to see screenshots of that, where megaupload shows 50 downloads, and wupload only 17

Last edited:
willy, issues in usa? web upload just wont grab the file and begin the upload.
like this most of the day. other selected times, i can upload. that is when no one is awake but me :) Hit and miss for last 3 days. frustrating. You are getting popular and want to get your links out and visable, i just can not get more files uploaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back