Status
Not open for further replies.
5 houres and all my RU files still In Queue

Yeah, I've the same problem. Files status are "In Queue". It runs veeeery slow. Willy, c'mon! :-)

I queued my files at 9:45 am (EST) this morning and they havent moved an inch Ive tried resubmitting them to no avail. I think the reason he is ignoring these complaints is because he cant/doesnt know how to fix it. I think they have rented server space and work from home all day with him and maybe 2 others logging into the software console on their block of IP's to read/resolve support tickets.

This filehost is beyond incompetent

I queued my files at 9:45 am (EST) this morning and they havent moved an inch Ive tried resubmitting them to no avail. I think the reason he is ignoring these complaints is because he cant/doesnt know how to fix it. I think they have rented server space and work from home all day with him and maybe 2 others logging into the software console on their block of IP's to read/resolve support tickets.

I'm not ignoring the remote upload issues, Dirk!

But you are correct - I can't/don't know how to fix them - that's why I have a tech team :D

We're looking into these issues right now!

As for files that are in queue - we are processing a large amount of files through RU and have been all day - with some patience, they'll go through.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Willy!

I bet the servers are very busy. But it can be that ISP blocked/limited something. Anyway it's strange, because week ago WUpload run smoothly. Now we're see many errors/lags. Even FileServe blocked WUpload. But I believe Willy and his team repair and raise like titan. Good luck Willy, world is waiting. =)

mr willy

I received this week and dues acnes has not received the benefits last week

ecaf701792.png

I received the $ 25.14 I have not received a 39.08 in spite of the existence of the dangers of paying what is the solution please I want a solution to this problem
Can I send you account details Mony my Web to be sure Please send me my receivables and thank you and I wait your response to this problem and I'm with you in everything required to make sure

wupload membership name : xxxxxx

Did not solve my problem so far, especially mr willy can escape from me and when it is not due to anything but is just to make me shut up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back