Status
Not open for further replies.
last week I had sold 10 premium acc wupload but today they have a refund back and they said 5 download on wupload very inconvenient when they do not know how to add the IDM. Download speed is very slow and unstable compared to other hosting services. Willy do you think about this?

last week I had sold 10 premium acc wupload but today they have a refund back and they said 5 download on wupload very inconvenient when they do not know how to add the IDM. Download speed is very slow and unstable compared to other hosting services. Willy do you think about this?

willy will tell you everything is fine:facepalm:

As soon as I find another viable filehost I am taking my business elsewhere. 3 months with the FTP/RU problems with no signs of it being fixed anytime soon. I am starting to think he is telling us servers are arriving just to continue to string us along and bring business for him. These problems have persisted for entirely to long. Uploading 400-500 MB files at 150K is not what I would call productive

hope willy can fix this.. we don't know if we can still get good number of sales if wupload is always like this... :facepalm:

adszht.jpg

Willy

Stats broken. not run.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Download and sale count drop down dramatically (that's mean the downloader is not satisfy). If the situation continue like this for a long time, it will ruin both of our business (your big business and our little shit business).

At last, it will force uploader move to the new filehost with no choice. I'm happy with WU and Don't want to move. So please do something!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back