Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously you have experience with only Wupload. It was bad with Filesonic and Fileserve sometime ago with stats and remote upload virtually non-operating at all for DAYS if not weeks.

Be fair to WUpload. They have grown too fast and yet Willy is still being patience to help solve whatever issues servers are having.

So far I can see their payout is pretty prompt and good. Be gracious when time is good and be patient when going gets rough. TRY putting yourself in his shoe (even you have no idea what happened) and see how you cope.

We need more positive vibes in this forum to motivate the techs to fix the problem(s). Negative posts do not help and it lower everybody's spirit.

Once you start posting here consider yourself an adult. Those cartoons are good ideas, jokes are welcome but stop the complaints and whining please.

everybody will stop complaint as soon as the new servers available

Its funny, from what I can tell uploaded materials has dropped at Wupload with 25%, I know Willy will not admit to this, but its the truth people are not uploading so much on Wupload from what I can tell.

And when you say please move from Wupload, give up on Wupload, dont upload here if you dont like it, you risk losing more then one uploader.

For example I have 72 referrals which 50 are active uploaders, when I leave Wupload, you can bet that i will take all 50 of them with me to the new filehost. And I know a few people that have over 50 active referrals that will do the same.

So its kind of funny how things work right?

Maybe they will figure out that if the uploaders are not happy, the company (Wupload) will lose more money!

mktan if you think the answer is shower Willy and the Techs from Wupload with compliments on what a good job they have done, I have nothing against this.

But from what I saw the past few days, Willy and the Techs will not admit there is a problem.

How can I put positive vibes here and to my referrals when they dont want to admit theres something wrong?

They dont speak about it, but I have to say: WOW what a nice job you done congrats?

mktan I think you are far off on this one!

First of all, my intention is not about complimenting anyone here, nor crying and whining. Just stating the fact that they are doing their job by paying and giving service/support to their users.

As I mentioned they've grown too fast so their servers hit a tiny small snag, it may take days for them to rectify the situation and by nagging and whining it doesn't mean you can speed up their work, on the contrary it could be worse.

Ask yourself are you helping the situation? or you wish Wupload crash and burn immediately so that you'll feel a lot better? Nobody wishes these scenario, they've been paying good money to everyone so far and a few days of 'horrific' stats doesn't mean they owe you their life.

Plan/focus on your pot of gold Willy will reward you in near future rather than magnifying the losses of a few pennies today.

Give them time to fix the issues. If you have nothing better to type....

6ab932acdf.jpg

stats down race 30% . I'll to do this if you ... do you understand ?

First of all, my intention is not about complimenting anyone here, nor crying and whining. Just stating the fact that they are doing their job by paying and giving service/support to their users.

As I mentioned they've grown too fast so their servers hit a tiny small snag, it may take days for them to rectify the situation and by nagging and whining it doesn't mean you can speed up their work, on the contrary it could be worse.

Ask yourself are you helping the situation? or you wish Wupload crash and burn immediately so that you'll feel a lot better? Nobody wishes these scenario, they've been paying good money to everyone so far and a few days of 'horrific' stats doesn't mean they owe you their life.

Plan/focus on your pot of gold Willy will reward you in near future rather than magnifying the losses of a few pennies today.

Give them time to fix the issues. If you have nothing better to type....

In your opinion we are crying and whining, in my opinion we are pointing out the obvious, and asking , no scratch that, begging from some sort of response.

Why dont Wupload admit they have problems?

I tell you why, because in their world nothig is wrong, an if nothing is wrong then its nothing to fix. Well thats false. Uploaders by big numbers are come here and say: Please Fix The Stat Problem!

Are all uploaders that say this are wrong? All are such whiny children? They all cant be wrong at the same time!

Belive me I want Wupload to be the best filehost out there, but at what cost? By not respecting uploaders? Not talking to them? Its this how Wupload is going to get better?

EVERYTHING DESCRIBED BELOW IS ON THE BASE OF MY OWN ACCOUNT AND I THING IT WONT BE THE SAME FOR ALL OF US . THATS THE STATS ISSUE LOCALIZED IN MY ACCOUNT AND WITH YOU IT MAY DIFFER .

To Willy
Hello my friend , as I posted yesterday Wupload stats is counting only 1 download per file for the last 3 days . Today is absolutely the same . There is not a single file (uploaded after the stats script bug) with more than 1 counted download ! Is this a technical problem or you are aware of that and this is Wupload new counting system ? If you are going to count only 1 download per file from now on , Please make it official . Because for now We have this info
For free users that download from Wupload, we count multiple downloads from the same IP address. Only completed downloads are counted. We count one download per premium user every 24 hours.
which I think it is not reflecting the real stats counting .
Maybe I`m wrong and everybody on this planet have Wupload premium account and thats why there is only 1 download count per file . But even so , I don`t believe that there will be not a single file with 2 or more counted downloads . Maybe this is the stats issue that you are looking for Willy . I hope that you are still searching for the stats bug and I hope that it is a bug .

Best Regards ,
azazel696 - Wupload uploader from the first day , who is hoping not to see the last day soon :)

Last edited:
People need to upload and remote failures is almost impossible to please resolve remote failures and also those who already speak of saturation of certain servers.

Now stats are down for Wupload and Filesonic is down for anything to upload.
2 of the best filehost fukking up at the peak time :(
Man this weekend is going to be hell.

You can bet all that you have that problems will be in the Weekend 2. We all know thats going to happen so prepare yourself for a slow weekend!

To Willy
Hello my friend , as I posted yesterday Wupload stats is counting only 1 download per file for the last 3 days . Today is absolutely the same . There is not a single file (uploaded after the stats script bug) with more than 1 counted download ! Is this a technical problem or you are aware of that and this is Wupload new counting system ? If you are going to count only 1 download per file from now on , Please make it official . Because for now We have this info which I think it is not reflecting the real stats counting .
Maybe I`m wrong and everybody in this planet have Wupload premium account and thats why there is only 1 download count per file . But even so , I don`t believe that there will be not a single file with 2 or more counted downloads . Maybe this is the stats issue that you are looking for Willy . I hope that you are still searching for the stats bug and I hope that it is a bug .

Best Regards ,
azazel696 - Wupload uploader from the first day , who is hoping not to see the last day soon :)

I have to disagree with you on the part of counted downloads though.
I have few files that I uploaded after the bug problem and i have somewhere around 4-5 downloads or more.
SO I cant agree with you on the counted download problem
But yaa I agree with you on the stats problem.

Btw In some previous post someone mention about different parts downloaded with different counted downloads.

Same thing happened with me.

A movie with 3 split parts file have 6 for first part and 4 downloads for 3rd part but the 2nd part doesnt have any download ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back