Status
Not open for further replies.
It was like i said! I think statistics will remain low today, Willy will say that is normal even though we all know that is not true, and today was no mention of compensation like yesterday.

Hey, folks!

I've spoken with our techs and I've done earnings comparisons and our stats count is working just fine :)

Regards,
Willy!

Ok willy if you say the stats are back to normal we believe you (as we have no other option :P )

But I want to know that the stats were lagging right.
So the download which were not counted during lag period are counted yet or no? and our stats are updated as per till now completely ?

Thanks

statistics work well and have been charged $ from the time when they were frozen? I think you're kidding, I'm with now 1 / 5 the average!

as I predicted, Willy , your honest reputation went out the window, how can you say that everything is ok when we all know thats not true? Today Wupload stole from our accounts and thats the truth. You can not say that today i didnt upload files so thats why my stats are low, I uploaded around 2000 files today, and i posted them on over 150 forums. I had a month with daily stats over 20$, thats over 30 days with over 20$ a day, so I know what I am talking about! So please Willy, stop lying to us!

as I predicted, Willy , your honest reputation went out the window, how can you say that everything is ok when we all know thats not true? Today Wupload stole from our accounts and thats the truth. You can not say that today i didnt upload files so thats why my stats are low, I uploaded around 2000 files today, and i posted them on over 150 forums. I had a month with daily stats over 20$, thats over 30 days with over 20$ a day, so I know what I am talking about! So please Willy, stop lying to us!

Post in forums with good traffic with themaposter rather not visit forums, that will help you improve.

Chamako, i made over 800$ last month, belive me i know what i am doing, thank you very much for the tip, but i know what needs to be done to have downloads, what to post and where to post it!

dragos22 I believe you, 3 days ago it happened to me, right now my stats are good.

For more statistics coming up my files remained the same, it was frustrating. private message willy to I'm sure will help.

I look forward to your stats are good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back