Status
Not open for further replies.
im very happy .:))
im got to day 1 DL :O8-)
ESLLX.png

We're all having a same problem and we already know that, so, do not post it again and again in this topic anymore

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 56 (39 members and 17 guests) de_so, adrunkenmess, aKaK, alex_ne, bux2, carolc012, cca1690, cober, djkelaj, dragos, EnzoLouis, ernestger, f3r3ngi, FileSonic-IT, freza77, fsolover, ghost21, Godric, jaaoopp, Kenny69, kleosnake, Kliton, kurmpli, M.Farag, mygb, nmrs, Nyx07x, razzis, robfri, rocket5200, sarwankhan, tacsy003, Takkie, Teletek, tig3r07, unbroken1, VictorVal, weiwei, xaxes

Let the technician do their works and every thing will be done soon (we hope that). Filesonic got the same problem and they did resolved it. I trust them.

> http://www.wjunction.com/976957-post18721.htm

As long as the stats are counted in the background, I'm calm.
I can't see it, but at least I know I don't work hard and share files all day for nothing.

If Willy Give Us, TimeFrame, We Will Happy & Shut Our Fingers To Write. For Those That Say, "No Shouting, & Please be Patient" also understand that we love wupload thats why we shout & immediately response about CONS & PRONS, I hope Willy Wupload also Don't Feels Bad about users commenting & suggestions."
17baa2395c.png

Last edited:
nice, 10 pages of repeating 'My stats are low brah, wtf is going on, I've earned 0 moniez, can u take a look'

How hard can it be, when you enter this topic, to read at least this last page, maybe even the one before this one? And, if there is 10 same comments, to try NOT adding yours, which is exactly the same like 10 previous, because it won't speed up things.

Yes we all have zeros in stats, and we got an answer that stats are lagging but being counted in the background. So, why is there a need to say again, 'my stats are low brah' and again and again?

It drives crazy anyone who's normal in his head.

Youre wasting your time, really, they will keep doing it.
They're unable to read anything, the sad part is they make everyone waste time looking for whatever Willy has said. I mean i had to go back several pages of " my stats are not working D:" to see what willy said.

They should start to give this ppl warnings at least.

Question to Willy, what if the stats are not counted anyway correctly? u give some promo or some refund?

Hey, glorusek!

As I have mentioned before, if there ever were an issue where stats were not counted, everybody would be reimbursed accordingly :)

Regards,
Willy!

Apart from stats , is Remote Upload currently working? Not just asking Willy , could anyone answer via PM?

It is, wrathem!

Are you having any issues with remote upload?

If so, please let me know! :)

Regards,
Willy!

2011-11-01 2 / $0.01 0 / $0 $0 0 / $0 $0.01 what's going on :(:(:(:(:(:(

Hey, sameer,

Read back over the last couples of pages and you'll get an idea ;)

Regards,
Willy!

No whining like everyone,willy,why upload speed is always slow USA day time,Can you fix this.In thr night it's always fast,I know peek times,But it should be better in pek time.Don't you think?

Yop Willy,

So if I understand .. If you can not put the stats up to date, you will pay the same as Tuesday old (October 25)

Thanks.

(English is bad, Sorry)

Last edited:
Willy please call moderator and pay if it need to clean this thread (last 20 pages) from stupidity bcz this is webMASTER hangout with prety much higher IQ of members or normal at least but we see here completly diferent case like it's forum of
teletabis.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back