Status
Not open for further replies.
Sale after sale after sale after ...... Too bad that I`m on PPD , but bottom-line in the end of the week all PPD earnings maybe are better than probable earnings from sales or not .
screenshot001q.png

and 2 minutes later
screenshot001fz.png

Last edited:
It would be nice if you could add a log where you can see which ip logged into your account and how much it downloaded and iam missing some stats how much files ive uploaded and how much space iam using.thx

Everyone just chill up. Willy is simply testing the sales progress with euro currency and if they found lesser number of sales & rebills they will surely go back to USD.

Tushavi

You are right nobody will buy premium from wupload at around 1.4 times more of filesonic, fileserve's premium package. So the only way to get wupload sales now is when the files are exclusively uploaded to wupload with no mirror links. Also its not possible on public download forums as leechers will quickly remote upload to filesonic, fileserve etc and sales will go to their sites instantly.

not really, check filepost premium account price. i know some people making good money from filepost even posting 2~3mirror.

They may be earning with ppd plan.

Those who making a lot with euro pps plan usually post without mirroring on their own website.

If both filesonic & wupload mirrors are given, definitely people will buy premium from filesonic as their premium is cheap.

nidz, you are not alone! stats are really weird & don't think of switching your plan, because base on my experience specially this month, when I switched to PPD, sales started coming in then after switching to PPS again, NO sale. Very odd & weird trend. I just hope that wupload is not fabricating the stats.

You are great professionals.
Please fix the problems with the remote-upload for the uploader to upload comfortable.
Now tell me they have problems using it on megaupload specifically, that if they fail nearly all 600 or links 450 and up alomejor only have to delete it and start again gone for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back