Status
Not open for further replies.
remote upload dead again and as usual "Unknow Error" message appear :(

please Mr willy find a solution because everyday i faced this problem :facepalm:

stats is very low its Saturday here, & usually on saturday & sunday stats reach on top, because more peoples on internet on these 2 days, but stats is very very bad, kindly fix the issue.

talakutik - PPD

and this is how a broken download looks, the download starts and at the midle it stops. THANK YOU WUPLOAD
viewer.php

8axuin8fb

8axuin8fb
dragos I have my solution for this, hope it works to you
if you download the file again just copy the new link as for example like the link above http:s2.wupload.com/download/1234323423/4dsadr34ew34detc.

copy the link
go to your IDM
right click to the file you want to resume
click properties
replace the link to address box with your new one
and click ok

now try to resume

Willy i am wonder man
i upload file and after hour i look to the file
i found the file get 10 download
after 2 hours i look again to the file
i found 7 download
i this can happen or i just imagine=)

Hey, nmrs!

This is known to happen from time to time when the stats counting script refreshes. The stats themselves are all recorded and nothing is lost, and once the refresh finishes you'll see your correct counts! :)

Regards,
Willy!

RU show Unknow Error

Please fix this, how can we earn if we can't upload?

Hey, weiwei!

We're aware of this and we are working on fixing it up, but in the meantime if you put the link back into your queue, it will transfer ;)

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Willy!

Can't RU from FSC

"User/Pass invalid or plugin for that site temporarily unavailable"

Please Fix!

Hey, sewer!

I'm testing Filesonic remote to Wupload and it's working fine! :)

PM me any links which generated this error for you!

Thanks!

Willy!

My stats are good,maybe because i dont post in English forums :D @arjaylieann23 , dude change to 50% pps,you sold 4 premiums in some days,btw nice referral earnings!

Btw just saying,yesterday i tried a RDP,and wupload downloaded with IDM at 30 MBPS and Uploaded via Web Upload at 50 MBPS,NL 1 GBPS RDP.

when you create folders do not appear, try like 10 times to work, fix them please :facepalm:

is full of mistakes lately wupload X-( X-( X-( X-( :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back