Status
Not open for further replies.
He say no problem in stats....
We all are liars
only he is honest person here..
Anyway the point is: We Cant Be All Wrong. If 100 people say stats are not working right you should have some question marks in your head. Ok 10 are liars 10 are paranoics but 80? The point is we cant all be wrong!

Normally on Friday-Saturday, I make double of what I made on this week's fri-sat. Stats are bad because download speeds are bad. Willy must look into this matter asap.

Stats

9rccapturadahPD.jpg

=)

uwscapturada19w.jpg

:(

+ files - download

Willy , i have bought a premium with paypal.The transaction was complete and my premium works now.But the 9$ amount was reduced from my paypal account.Can you see if there are any problems and make sure that Wupload got paid?
I am sending Username to you via PM.

dkp your status is low. that's why you can't fell the different. If you get 500+ download in a day then you will see the different.

f8a9bc07cc.png

look at my status , I am uploading seriously last 2 days but I can't reach the 1000+ download. but I think 10 days ago It was easy for me get 1000+ download. Even I get double sales in this week. but low download count. My sales are increasing but download count is decreasing.

sorry for my Bad English..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back