Status
Not open for further replies.
dkp,maybe you are right. everyone know this.
but i think this reason is not important.
Filesonic i sold more premium users than wupload.
but now the stats is better than wupload.

Last edited:
Showbox

You earnings are amazing irrespective of file host, I am sure you will make a lot if you use multiple hosts like 3 or 4 at the same time so combinely you can get very big PPD earnings daily.

Hola willly
yo tengo un problema con la web
the web load sometimes and others get error
my isp is vtr in chile

¿Qué errores se recibe? ¿Me puede PM un poco más al respecto?

Gracias!

Saludos,

Willy is there any chance of PPS Fixed 10 or 12$ plan??

Hey, Vaspar!

Custom plans can be negotiated with high-sales earning affiliates ;)

Regards,
Willy!

No ! Not all of them. Just using Thema poster.. So I don't care about good or bad traffic.

Hey, MSL!

While Therma Poster does a lot of the work for you, you should be more conscious of where you're posting and the traffic on the site!

Maximize tools like that for the best results! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, MSL!

While Therma Poster does a lot of the work for you, you should be more conscious of where you're posting and the traffic on the site!

Maximize tools like that for the best results! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Thanks for advice. I am making a new templates for Thema poster and I will add some good new forum.

So stats are better simply because download speeds are improved. Now i'm getting 4-5 mb , a few days ago i had under 1, even 100 kbps lol ..
Hmm ..is weekend and the things look to work well, might this be a good sign?
I hope so ..
And willy, about those forums bans..you should consider to give users some advantages, in order to improve your reputation and lift that bans.
I'm not talking about promos for uploaders, i'm talking about downloaders advantages.
Even if wupload is a very popular host for uploaders, have pretty bad image in downloaders crowd and is time to make them happy now.

If downloaders will love wupload, uploaders will be happy too , more popular, forums ban lifted =more dowloads=more $ for all of us, you included.
You should think about it.
ps: don't bring any promo for uploaders, i only saying this because i know someone ( no one particulary, but always does it) will ask for them/

@ms7 yes this is very good a promo for downloaders ,like a happy hour a captcha out 1 hour some like this woul be great for all downloaders and uploaders ,and bring most traffic to wupload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back