Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Willy,

Yesterday i uploaded the same file in both of Wupload and Filserve and I put Wupload link first..
I get 234 downloads in Filserve and Only 27 download in Wupload.!!
What i should call this ?
Is this cheating in Wupload?!or prblem in download counter?!

Fileserve:
102111231022unhx4vmze.jpg

Wupload:
102211001012xtebqjbjq.jpg

Hello Willy,

Yesterday i uploaded the same file in both of Wupload and Filserve and I put Wupload link first..

Fileserve:
102111231022unhx4vmze.jpg

Wupload:
102211001012xtebqjbjq.jpg

because most users prefer fileserve over wupload. wupload can take on uploadstation or filejungle but not fileserve :P

Stop complaining every day about your stats! It start to becomes annoying...

Where you track what SHOULD BE your stats for today?

Just give me this source, because I want to see what should I do every single day, BEFORE the ending of the day...

Where it says that If you make 1000 dls for 20 days, you should make it every day in the future?

This isn't a salary nor wage work. IT'S A FCUKING extra income!!! You should be grateful that you have this.

Just how greedy people are...:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Jesus ....234 vs 27? unbelievable

Just give me this source, because I want to see what should I do every single day, BEFORE the ending of the day...

Where it says that If you make 1000 dls for 20 days, you should make it every day in the future?

This isn't a salary nor wage work. IT'S A FCUKING extra income!!! You should be grateful that you have this.

Look who is talking :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

if you are posting 100 topics a day getting avg 1k downloads per day then next day you get 800 with same amount of topic and quality posts and on next day 600 and then so on... and getting same downloads on other hosts
lol what your maths says then??

everyone work hard and when he see no result he gets angry and come here complaining ....
if you don't have problem then that doesn't mean everyone is wrong and only you are right...

if you don't like people replies about stats problem then its your problem.. why you spend time in reading that??
just leave it and live your life....

I already said that once, lemme say it again.
Every time downloading speed drops for free users, it directly influence your stats counter.

Why?

Because, if free user downloads slower, he either searches for mirror on faster service, or simply can download less files in a day... OR, he buys premium, and you get only 1 download per day counted...

Whenever you see stats decreased, do a test on download speed for free user, from several different places (preferably USA and EU, even Asia if possible). Even few KB/s in drop, makes difference in download counter, if there is no new blood to download...it's really simple math...

8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)

HELL YEAH!!! You are absolutely RIGHT! They are liars and cheaters! This is the whole true!

What will say Willy? It's EXTREMELY easy to answer at this question.

I will try to make him:

"Hello, guys! We are very honest and we don't cheat our users! Please, send me PM with your details and I will consider the case for you!

Relax! We have a small bug in statistics and we working on it! Don't worry, your stats will be back to normal after we done! :)

Or...

You have to search for new place with traffic and your earnings will grow up..

Regards,
Willy Wupload."

So, even if Willy knows that they are cheating, he would not say it! He CAN'T SAY IT!!!

If Willy came here and say: "Hey guys, we are cheating", how many uploaders will left Wupload? Let's try to guess - Everyone?

Even Wjunction will ban their site if Willy say so.

So, relax guys, there is NO WAY to hear such things from Willy. ;)

They cheat, like everyone else. More cheating = more money for them. ;)

Your stats will go down and down again. Could be bad luck, but what the f**k is this MASSIVE BAD LUCK?

And they will be bad again. ;)

Like I say before:

"I have a theory.

Probably people who made a lot of money but didn't generate many sales are potentially affected."

And guys, can someone report this cheaters to Wjunction Admins? Or I can do it...

We must LEAVE WUPLOAD and Willy!!!

And yes, Willy, size 6 is just perfect! ;)

Best Regards,
M.D.House.

I agree with @DJ. but also MD house, its an extra income for me, i have also a real job where you can socialize with real people

Nice one, DJ. But obviously you haven't understood. This was a test of the service of Wupload.

I am a member of an independent Internet Association to regulate properly the work of different services.

Our goal is to try, test and assess certain services.

I tried the service, because it was flagged by several users of Wupload.

Test response = 100%

Psycho test = 98%

Indication of abreaction = 0%

and much more...

But the results speak eloquently: Wupload service is just great. There is simply no gaps!

Best Regards,
M.D.House. :)

Look who is talking :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

if you are posting 100 topics a day getting avg 1k downloads per day then next day you get 800 with same amount of topic and quality posts and on next day 600 and then so on... and getting same downloads on other hosts
lol what your maths says then??

everyone work hard and when he see no result he gets angry and come here complaining ....
if you don't have problem then that doesn't mean everyone is wrong and only you are right...

if you don't like people replies about stats problem then its your problem.. why you spend time in reading that??
just leave it and live your life....

Nice Words :)

I agree with you :sun:

Alexa plug-in is useful which type forums?

Hey, enerestger!

The Alexa plugin is useful on any forum, blog or website you can think of on the web!

It will show you the overall site ranking out of all sites in terms of traffic, you can look at traffic trends (i.e. which days get the most traffic), and you can see specifically from where the majority of the traffic is coming from!

So, for PPD or PPS, you can see what percentage of A, B, C or D country traffic comes through the site, giving you a better chance at getting higher paid download traffic as well as better chances of generating sales! B-)

Regards,
Willy!

hello ....

i have suggestion :

why french dosnt move to groupe A ... it's like canada

or better ....

look to uploaded.to they make french at A from 2 years ... add they will get so much sell ... and they never stop .

Hey, titousekr!

We've pushed the country grid as far as possible, but we still pay higher for B traffic than the majority of filehosts! In fact, we pay as much for B traffic as most filehosts pay for A traffic!

Regards,
Willy!

Stats are better today :) I hope Willy keeps working to improve the download speed and the previous errors everyone was experiencing.

Always, my friend! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back