Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there may have been a slight misunderstanding of my post from yesterday:

We had purchased new servers which were unfortunately defective. We ordered replacement servers which are late to arrive - once we have them, we will be installing them immediately.

All the "new" servers are "defective" ?!?!?!?! Like WTF !!! What are you buying? refurb desktops from 2000 and calling them servers ?!
I find it extremely unlikely if you bought real servers, whether it's Dell, HP, Oracle/Sun or even a custom supermicro based servers that they're "all defective".... And then to say the new new servers are delayed in arriving.

It all sounds like a load of BS... We heard you for month and month saying..oh we're getting in more servers to handle more traffic and everything is gonna be great... Do you enjoy jerking everybody's chain ?

RU worked fine there for like 2 weeks.. now it back to the usual doesn't work BS..

Honestly i'm amazed you guys are still in business... I'm only using Wupload right now as file storage but since now RU and apparantly FTP is screwed now i really need to find another file service to use as a mirror before you guys tank and all my files disappear.

@Sebitas
Why disable that? It's very useful ... :)

EDIT: I think WU>WU doesn't even download the file, so it can't be that!
Whenever you do WU>WU it's instantly uploaded...

Nothing works today :(

FTP, Web upload, everything is dead...
On Web Upload, it stay at 0%, and FTP :
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Could not connect to server

ftp + ru not work

Hey, abdou!

FTP is working, we're implementing something soon which will greatly free up connections so less affiliates will deal with the connection issues!

As for Remote upload - what issues are you having and from what host?

If you're receiving an error, please let me know!

If your files are In Queue, with a little patience your files will go through! :)

Regards,
Willy!

ftp still fooked..8-)

Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server", trying next address.
Status: Delaying connection for 5 seconds due to previously failed connection attempt...
Status: Delaying connection for 1 second due to previously failed connection attempt...
Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server", trying next address.
Status: Delaying connection for 5 seconds due to previously failed connection attempt...
Status: Delaying connection for 1 second due to previously failed connection attempt...

RU not working, been in queue for the last 5 hours:facepalm:

web upload does'nt work for me eitherX-(

Hey, all!

We've done some tweaking, and you will notice some improvements across the board with FTP, web upload and remote upload!

Of course, PM me with some specifics if you have any issues, but it will require some patience as the changes take effect!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey willy :)
I still didn't got paid , the statue is paid but still didn't get anything in paypal , and when i refreshed my earning page , the payment info has been removed , so no email in payment info , when i click edit , i see my paypal email but still didn't got the payment

Can you please check ?

Hey willy :)
I still didn't got paid , the statue is paid but still didn't get anything in paypal , and when i refreshed my earning page , the payment info has been removed , so no email in payment info , when i click edit , i see my paypal email but still didn't got the payment

Can you please check ?

And I also,Status Paid,But I Not Received Payments,Thi is PayPal issue,as always.

Edit: Payment Received!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back