Status
Not open for further replies.
That`s how it has to be done ! Ignoring all haters ! Everyone decides for himself ! I`m deciding for me and I have this problem - I`m honest and I know what is gratitude .

screenshot003c.png

This is everything , but not cheating X-(

Hey, Snow!

We're aware of the FTP errors some affiliates are facing - we're managing a massive number of FTP connections at the moment which is resulting in some less-than-ideal speeds and a few refused connections. It will require some patience while we work to get some of the connections freed up for all! :)

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
Willy!

Wupload still teaches even the ``wise`` old filehosts how it is meant to be the Best filehosting company ! The highest payments - where? - Wupload ! Non-stop support - where ? - WUPLOAD ! The thread with the most haters - where - Wupload ! Everyone that can`t be in(Limitations are strictly personal regarding your personal qualities) the best group - hates the best - Wupload !

Last edited:
@treka Users are used to the older filehosts , because the user already downloaded a lot of files from the grandpas . And when you are mirroring don`t expect miracles .
@wave8x Pm Willy .

@treka Use some facts regarding the problem to your PM to Willy , but not in the official thread ! Stop with those nonsense blaming , inflaming bullshit (I`m not endorsing you treka , but just PM Willy ! ) !

dmca fades over a link is not concerned with complaints by other people who share even if the links are deleted.
Please do not delete this link to search a little easier.

@azazel696

I Do not blame

Wupload is a great host.... all working good for me
After 3 weeks only

snap4k.gif

But there is a problem for this file specifically

sorry for bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back