Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZaitzDucu
I knew that other filehosts are cheating, But look at wupload, from 20 downloads only 4 counted... How can you explaine that? :-s
Can you backup your words with any proof ? Because I can say something like ``I`ve made 300000$ with Wupload today`` , but you will not believe me right ?

M.D.House,you should get banned,just go find another filehost ok? FS and UPS are cheating more than WU,i maked 6-7$ today and yesterday,i were getting 3$ so..if you dont like Wupload..

GO F**KING AWAY!
So hard?

Yes, it's so hard. ;)

I should go fukc away? And why?

I can't get your point...

When I open Wjunction section "Affiliate Programs", there is NO SUB SECTION with prefix "Only nice comments here".

So, for what is this thread anyway? Only for good and nice comments?

Only for uploaders, which stats are FINE?

And where is a prohibition for people like us?

If I see / test that statistics are manipulated by Wupload staff, I must keep quiet because you have good stats?

People draw conclusions from this thread AND don't you think that all they need to know the real situation on site?

Get A life, Dude.

@M.D.House I think that We all understood what is your point and you already post really good amount of thoughts, accusations and... towards Willy and Wupload . At least give them some time - it is Saturday .

spammbz.jpg

I don't care whether Saturday or Sunday.

And IF they wanted to rest and to make money during this rest, had to close the entire site Saturday and Sunday!

Because, BUDDY, I WORK Saturday and Sunday AND i make money for them during the whole SATURDAY AND SUNDAY! And not just me! Probably thousands of people!

Best Regards,
M.D.House.

I the weekend there are always less releases, because it is weekend so I make more during the week when im only a few hours a day online!

I think we're being delusional if we think that Wupload, infact every file hosts count each download for free users.

Well, at least I hope they count 80% of the downloads.

Anyway just gonna say that remote upload is not working. Dead at the moment.

Yes, it's so hard. ;)

I should go fukc away? And why?

I can't get your point...

When I open Wjunction section "Affiliate Programs", there is NO SUB SECTION with prefix "Only nice comments here".

So, for what is this thread anyway? Only for good and nice comments?

Only for uploaders, which stats are FINE?

And where is a prohibition for people like us?

If I see / test that statistics are manipulated by Wupload staff, I must keep quiet because you have good stats?

People draw conclusions from this thread AND don't you think that all they need to know the real situation on site?

Get A life, Dude.

[/B]
Sir,you fucking get a life,you are crying here because you suck and cant even make 1$,if you dont like WU,DONT USE IT!
go use FS,FSC,FJ or others,you crying because you know WU is good,because if WU sucked you wouldnt care so much :D,what you gonna do? if you trying to say ppl WU sucks,go say same with other filehosts,because all suck,people wants get paid like WU and have MU download/upload speed,thats not possible

I usually post the same files at WU and FS and while at FS I'm getting dozens of downloads with WU I'm getting 2 or 3. I usually get with WU 80%-90% of downloads I get with FS.

Example (click to magnify)

What's going on?

WU is the best host outthere..

I get most of the money from there...3 times more then from other hosts.

I doubter at WU at first, but now it WU all the way.

Great Job Willy!

the ftp is down ? Status: Resolving address of ftp.wupload.com
Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server", trying next address.
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Could not connect to server

I usually post the same files at WU and FS and while at FS I'm getting dozens of downloads with WU I'm getting 2 or 3. I usually get with WU 80%-90% of downloads I get with FS.

Example (click to magnify)

What's going on?
Man, i'm not wupload lawyer but i find normal that, because ..well, fileserve is a older filehost and the biggest ptu ..many users have premium there so is logic that they will use the host where they have premiums.
Or maybe are some problems with wupload dowload at the moment..

FTP is down again.

Hey, all!

We're aware of the FTP issue - right now we've got a massive amount of connections which is limiting the number of available spots.

We're doing all in our power to free up some, but it will require some patience to get yourself a connection.

My apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back