Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask 2 users to download a file from me.
I switched to PPD for this experiment.
Lets see after an hour if something happen.

They downloaded the file already and I expect some delay.
Lets see.

1.35MB, 0 Downloads, 0 Sales

@Tagay
Which 2 users ?
When you switch from PPS/BLENDED to PPD the first day stats delay is even bigger .
The delay is 5-6 hours - Why are you expecting that your downloads will be counted faster than ours , when
When you switch from PPS/BLENDED to PPD the first day stats delay is even bigger .
and your stats counts for this particular file will appear even later than in our test ?
Can you provide some screenshots with the file when it was uploaded with server time and the same file stats after 6-8 hours . The file must not be shared anywhere else .

@azazel696

I know what doing mate.
I made a copy of a file, shared it with only 2 users.
Just my own personal satisfaction about the result.
If it wont work today then I will try again tomorrow.

IuAtTl.jpg

Last edited:
@Tagay I`m just saying that when you post something in public and you don`t want to mislead the other users , your post must contain as much info as possible and you must backup your statements with some proof . Everything else can be considered as unhappy user fantasies - user unable to earn at first place , but searching for mistakes in others - blackmail teams (yes such things do exists) - or just trolling .

----------------------------------
You`ve edited your message , but those two users must confirm completed downloads and it will be great if those users are WJ members and not registered yesterday :) Then we will see your stats tomorrow . That make sense right ?

Last edited:

They downloaded the file already and I expect some delay.
Lets see.

1.35MB, 0 Downloads, 0 Sales

I can told you the result..
''1.35MB, 0 Downloads, 0 Sales''
If you ask more people to download the file, maybe than the result will be
''1.35MB, 1 Downloads, 0 Sales''

WE ALL MUST MOVE TO ANOTHER FILEHOST.
I am very sorry for my 1 premium year :(

For all of you that are asking if Wupload cheats on counting downloads.. HERE is the answer.
Here's how it was done.

Step1.
I made 20 *.rar files with different sizes and I uploaded to wupload.
Step2.
Went to a neighbor and use his PC for all day. So I start to download the files one by one as unregistred user, all the downloads were completed. It took about 9 hours. When I went home I looked at my account statistics...and SURPRISE. From all 20 files that I had downloaded only 4 are counted.. Sooo disappointing Willy.

All of you can try this experiment and to see If I am right..

What a shame Willy, I bought from you 1premium year, for what? For cheating on counting downloads? In the past 4 days I saw that my statistics are going badly so I made this experiment...

How can you say ''we count multiple downloads from the same IP address. Only completed downloads are counted'' when you are cheating on counting..

The answer: ''YES, Wupload are cheating on counting downloads'' (at the beginning they don't cheating)

111reverence_2%20light.jpg

HELL YEAH!!! You are absolutely RIGHT! They are liars and cheaters! This is the whole true!

I wonder what Willy will say about this.
The evidence is there and seems like WU is breaking their own rules :facepalm:

What will say Willy? It's EXTREMELY easy to answer at this question.

I will try to make him:

"Hello, guys! We are very honest and we don't cheat our users! Please, send me PM with your details and I will consider the case for you!

Relax! We have a small bug in statistics and we working on it! Don't worry, your stats will be back to normal after we done! :)

Or...

You have to search for new place with traffic and your earnings will grow up..

Regards,
Willy Wupload."

So, even if Willy knows that they are cheating, he would not say it! He CAN'T SAY IT!!!

If Willy came here and say: "Hey guys, we are cheating", how many uploaders will left Wupload? Let's try to guess - Everyone?

Even Wjunction will ban their site if Willy say so.

So, relax guys, there is NO WAY to hear such things from Willy. ;)

just about to get back to uploading biz, willy whats happening? :facepalm:

They cheat, like everyone else. More cheating = more money for them. ;)

oh cheating!!!!! what a shame

It's shame, but making more money is not a shame for most people. It's really easy to understand.

willy you have big problems

we working every day and money lost

i sleep every day 2-3 hours
but i dont have good statistic
:@

Your stats will go down and down again. Could be bad luck, but what the f**k is this MASSIVE BAD LUCK?

Today stats are bad again...

And they will be bad again. ;)

Like I say before:

"I have a theory.

Probably people who made a lot of money but didn't generate many sales are potentially affected."

And guys, can someone report this cheaters to Wjunction Admins? Or I can do it...

We must LEAVE WUPLOAD and Willy!!!

And yes, Willy, size 6 is just perfect! ;)

Best Regards,
M.D.House.

Lets wait for he's. Sorry bla bla bla
-Willy Upload

Me: hey greg u there?
greg: yeah, i'm here killing all monkeys
oh sorry i think i kill willy

filesonic --- deleted me many files
oron - i dont like level.....
depositfiles...counter one unicale one download - but i working
hotfile....UFO
easy-share good ... i think use it
ul. to ---down
wupload... good but have many problems i think Go bankrupt

the have choice?

Your stats will go down and down again. Could be bad luck, but what the f**k is this MASSIVE BAD LUCK?

I think -willys Do not be a good money....and We are in hell

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back