Status
Not open for further replies.
[ Uploaded via FTP ] DUPLICATE FILES KEEP ON RESPAWNING!

[ Uploaded via FTP ] DUPLICATE FILES KEEP ON RESPAWNING! I got 6 pages of duplicated files and it keeps on going and going and going after deleting it! :facepalm:

Wazzup Willy?

Wupload.... The modern joke in file hosting.

Take a look and see what actually works and what doesn't.

What started out as a promising and high paying file host, has turned out to be a disaster, for pretty much everyone involved. Oh, sorry, according to the always cheerful monkey,

Stats are working properly!
Everything is counted!
PM your account ID!
PM your links!
PM where you are uploading from!
PM your birthplace!
PM the time you go to the bathroom!

Regards,
Willy!

There mustn't be a bigger con in the entire Internet other than this. Every time, every single time, the same BULLSHIT!

I quit uploading to Joke-wupload a while ago, but my 11 TB of traffic is still hanging out there and I receive so angry pm's that I can't tell you the frustration of Premium members. They are holding me responsible for promoting Wupload for almost 6 months. Most of them are cancelling their memberships, but, as always, according to the always cheerful monkey,

Everything is working properly!

Regards,
Willy!

I still wonder about all of you though: Do you have any self-respect? Do you actually like banging your head against a wall, believing that you will knock it down before you break your own head?

As for people who roll over when promised certain things and change their opinions overnight (you morons know who you are), we all figure out just "how" and "why" you did it. You all deserve the worst.

As for the always cheerful monkey, the end of your little shit host is near.
New servers brought? When? Where is the better experience?! Oh, sorry,

Techs are working hard around the clock!

Regards,
Willy!

Said what I feel.

Thank you for your your time.

Definately a bug The files i moved to a particular folder last night now are back to root directory and that too with number of copies.

Last edited:
9b36e0963d.jpg

WILLY DONT CARE.. :D

15 hours before the installation files that link still does not look finished.

Willy saw this problem when I wrote last night. I thought till morning solve the problem.
Have done nothing. Is also starting to wonder what great technicians.

This is incredible. Ftp upload is a total disaster, half of my uploaded files don't show, and the other half show repeated 10 times. Remote upload don' work. All night lost, last time i trust wupload.

Filesonic will have a promo this Friday, from what I know some servers of Wupload are shared with Filesonic, I think there will be some problems over the weekend, given a Promo uploaders will upload more and more, and things will be bad for everyone!

@dragos22 If it is true like you said, how great of that promotion. It cause problem to both of the filehost. I think it should call "Hey run away from us please" promo

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back