Status
Not open for further replies.
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (200.104.255.210) and have been temporarily blocked.

again u.u!!!!

one week work good u.u

Willy bro you really need to do something about this

bfb38d3d39.jpg

and btw guys its not my connection

826e72610a.jpg

wupload has not given me anything for my download is a fraud, I have been over 500 downloads and not give me anything

maybe you are in pps plan:facepalm:

This is most likely the case, varc-masg! When you sign up your default plan is PPS!

Regards,
Willy!

Wupload doesn't counting $$ for your downloads because you didn't add your payment details :facepalm:

i think My stats frozen :(

Hey, part4!

Even if you do not have your payment details in place, we still count and credit your downloads. As long as you're on PPD, of course! :P

Regards,
Willy!

I didnt get my payout as today is Wednesday ....
And rite now my Bal Payout Remaining Is 20$

Please Wupload Help me

Payouts happen before midnight, server time! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy 20% Referral earnings 1 tym or 20% of whatever they earn ?

You earn 20% based on their earnings, and it is calculated daily :)

Regards,
Willy!

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xxxxxxxxxx) and have been temporarily blocked.

again u.u!!!!

one week work good u.u

You will have to consult your ISP about this, Siber.

Regards,
Willy!

We returned Willy block the ip of ISP VTR in Chile, please Unlock it so we can continue to use our bills, thanks.

Hey, Maxespi!

You will have to consult with VTR about this - they route all traffic through a single IP, and that IP has had HUNDREDS of failed logins per hour.

We cannot unblock this - if VTR can solve the issue on their end, our servers will automatically unblock the IP :)

We had a similar situation with ISP Virgin in the UK a few months ago - affiliates made the issue known to the ISP and they fixed their issue, now they are block-free!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy bro you really need to do something about this

bfb38d3d39.jpg

and btw guys its not my connection

826e72610a.jpg

I will take a look into this server, se7en0n3, but PM me your IP so our techs can look into the routing.

BTW: comparing the download speeds from the UK servers to another hosts US servers is not apples to apples ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back